Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/20100817_193329_ben-arfa-loin-d-etre-a-newcastle.html

Quotes from Dassier saying we've not changed our bid yet and they're basically waiting for us. Says they're demanding the minimum from us such is the will of the player to leave (and join us). Headline is 'Ben Arfa far from Newcastle'.

At this point of course, the french press will rally round the club to protect french interests and start to push their PR.

;)

The most frustrating transfer saga we've had in a while.

No kidding, it's been going on for about a month now (checked the Transfer rumours thread, 21st July we were talking about him) with so many twists and turns it's been unbelievable. If we sign him, brilliant, but if we don't we'll have fucked up badly.

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/588559/sports-selon-deschamps-ben-arfa-met-ses-entraineurs-dans-la-merde

Hatem Ben Arfa is not yet gone to Newcastle, Didier Deschamps paid tribute to his own way. "Ben Arfa put his coaches in the shit", told DD. If the coach admits that the player has talent, he criticized his behavior. "Hatem is atypical. He has a good background, but he put his coaches in the shit. He's so talented he can make the difference at any time. When he enters, he gives the impression of being a great joker. When it starts, it depends. I spoke to him late in the season. I can not give guarantees. I am not a bank."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest jonnyameobi

Not sure how much truth or if this has been mentioned but skysports.com has a link saying hba is close to leaving the club, fingers crossed

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/588559/sports-selon-deschamps-ben-arfa-met-ses-entraineurs-dans-la-merde

Hatem Ben Arfa is not yet gone to Newcastle, Didier Deschamps paid tribute to his own way. "Ben Arfa put his coaches in the s***", told DD. If the coach admits that the player has talent, he criticized his behavior. "Hatem is atypical. He has a good background, but he put his coaches in the s***. He's so talented he can make the difference at any time. When he enters, he gives the impression of being a great joker. When it starts, it depends. I spoke to him late in the season. I can not give guarantees. I am not a bank."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Guest zinaldo1982

So he said that they have asked for less money because he said the have asked for the minimum of the transfer fee so slightly less than they would have wanted before as he said he doesn't want to be the one who ends ben arfa career.

Come ashley do this for the club.

I cant believe he still want to come here when he see how little we are willing to pay to get him.

He knows the Premiership is the place to be. If he performs well this season, he probably thinks he''ll be at a top 6 club earning 60k this time next year.

sweep stake....  I say we will be on 273 pages when he signs

243, our pace have slowed down real bad. OMPlanete are on their third Ben Arfa thread as a comparison, all in all 539 pages if you * their post number per page and divide by our number per page.