Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Marseille have done f*** all wrong tbh. Why would you be prepared to loan out a player like that unless you absolutely had to? They were always going to wait to see if someone would pay the relative pittance he was going for.

Sometimes words fail me.

Every other f***ing post tbh.

His post is exactly what's wrong with a lot on here you included. It's always Ashley's fault, you can't see the wood for the trees and always see the pessimism in any transfer situation regarding Newcastle.

What a fucking dimwit you are.

Whose fault is it then that we wouldn't pay a ridiculously low fee for a young French international?

Guest neesy111

Marseille have done f*** all wrong tbh. Why would you be prepared to loan out a player like that unless you absolutely had to? They were always going to wait to see if someone would pay the relative pittance he was going for.

Sometimes words fail me.

His post is exactly what's wrong with a lot on here you included. It's always Ashley's fault, you can't see the wood for the trees and always see the pessimism in any transfer situation regarding Newcastle.

so what has he done good in this transfer then?  cos i can only see NUFC being tightarse's and failing to show any ambition at all

What optimism do you see in this if the latest reports are true?

Guest BooBoo

I genuinely think Ashley reviewed last seasons relatively straight forward promotion and thought we were some sort of world beaters.

Sometimes words fail me.

so what has he done good in this transfer then?  cos i can only see NUFC being tightarse's and failing to show any ambition at all

he made his position clear with the statement "no capital investment" thats the situation we have and any expectations of signings is foolish

Sometimes words fail me.

I'm quoting this heap of shit so you can't delete it when you've sobered up.

He's fucked this one up because he's trying to do things on the fucking cheap. Has the penny not dropped yet?

Sometimes words fail me.

How the fuck is this not Ashley's fault like? The lad's been desperate to join us and we wouldn't stump up with more than £800k for a loan for a French international? Incompetent pricks is what they are.

Guest neesy111

Sometimes words fail me.

he made his position clear with the statement "no capital investment" thats the situation we have and any expectations of signings is foolish

capital investment doesn't mean we don't have money ffs!  Hughton has said on multiple occasions we have money to spend recently

It's just f***ing s***. We wont have f*** all lined up to replace him either. Absolute embarrasement, f***ing talented player begging to come here and we pass it up.

f***ing gutted tbh.

Exactly. It's not often you have a player like that knocking at your door. No convincing needed, just pay them the small fee that they wanted.

He won't be worth this much again until he is at least 30. He would have been a sound investment.

anyone know if this 800,000 then 5.5mill after so many games was legit ? does it mean there is a bit cash there ?

I don't think cash being there is the issue if we're not going to seemingly spend it on players that will improve us.

Guest neesy111

4.5m euros a year, that translates to over £70,000 a week. Pretty major detail being ignored.

Sorry, but no way do we have that cash.

yes we do, we just won't spend it