Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest VegasToon

Dassier speaking after the Champions League Draw. Ben Arfa is "closer to Newcastle than Werder Bremen"

I read that the wrong way round the first time round, phew.

Com'n Ben son sign on the dotted line!

GOD, I love those tits in your avatar!

Dassier speaking after the Champions League Draw. Ben Arfa is "closer to Newcastle than Werder Bremen"

I read that the wrong way round the first time round, phew.

Com'n Ben son sign on the dotted line!

GOD, I love those tits in your avatar!

Need larger uncropped image please, with details and her phone number.

'PLEEEESE Werder, please give us more money! Please! We'll give him to Newcastle! Honest, we will!'

'PLEEEESE Werder, please give us more money! Please! We'll give him to Newcastle! Honest, we will!'

:sadnod:

I don't like the lingering Werder Bremen in the background.

You don't need him! Your fans don't even want him. Don't ruin this for us bastards!!111!

I thought they had ruled the move out and denied it twice?

i thought so too ???

Ben Arfa to Newcastle tomorrow to finalize the loan

Hatem Ben Arfa's departure to Newcastle tomorrow, Friday, could accelerate. According to the president of OM Jean-Claude Dassier, the player will be here tomorrow morning at Newcastle. There will finalize its loan with the English team after a last offensive Werder Bremen, the last club in the running to engage the attacking midfielder.

http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/123711/ben-arfa-a-newcastle-demain-pour-finaliser-son-pret/