Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ben Arfa to Newcastle tomorrow to finalize the loan

Hatem Ben Arfa's departure to Newcastle tomorrow, Friday, could accelerate. According to the president of OM Jean-Claude Dassier, the player will be here tomorrow morning at Newcastle. There will finalize its loan with the English team after a last offensive Werder Bremen, the last club in the running to engage the attacking midfielder.

http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/123711/ben-arfa-a-newcastle-demain-pour-finaliser-son-pret/

Was just about to post that! Good news. RMC are pretty reliable I think.

Yeah I think so

Good news if it's true. Still maintain the lad will be a cracking signing. :thup:

Ben Arfa reminds me of Bellamy, he's that type of player and I can't wait to see him in Black & White if he signs.  If we do get him then I think we have a much better first 11 than what took us down and we'll give a lot of teams a lot of problems.  This signing will mean that we're good enough to finish mid-table rather than possibly fighting to stay in the division, I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Good news if it's true. Still maintain the lad will be a cracking signing. :thup:

Ben Arfa reminds me of Bellamy, he's that type of player and I can't wait to see him in Black & White if he signs.  If we do get him then I think we have a much better first 11 than what took us down and we'll give a lot of teams a lot of problems.  This signing will mean that we're good enough to finish mid-table rather than possibly fighting to stay in the division, I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Albeit one who is a bit worried that Santa is about to fuck him off and take all his presents to Germany

:thup:

Ben Arfa to Newcastle tomorrow to finalize the loan

Hatem Ben Arfa's departure to Newcastle tomorrow, Friday, could accelerate. According to the president of OM Jean-Claude Dassier, the player will be here tomorrow morning at Newcastle. There will finalize its loan with the English team after a last offensive Werder Bremen, the last club in the running to engage the attacking midfielder.

http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/123711/ben-arfa-a-newcastle-demain-pour-finaliser-son-pret/

Was just about to post that! Good news. RMC are pretty reliable I think.

It's not RMC we need to doubt though. As I posted before, this stinks of utter desperation from Dassier.

Guest Milburnthedog

Quote in from Ben Arfa, "I weel siyon for ze Mags now ze daft lads have got to freehundred postings pages about me".

Done deal.