Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Krul

Saylor            Colo           Williamson/Sol       Enrique

Routledge       Barton        Nolan                    Jonas

Arfa

Carrol

That's more like it. Ben Arfa should be giving the freedom to play if he comes in. Having him on the wing and having to rely on him to track back and defend the other teams fullbacks won't be a good move imo. Jonas and Routledge do a very good job of maintaining their defensive responsibilities and that will be key this season.

I do like the idea. A front line of Jonas, Carrol and Ben Arfa would be spermworthy. Could even replace Jonas with Routledge. They are arguably two of our best attacking players though so it's unlikely that would happen.

Would be a lot more productive.

Exactly, sadly.

Jonas is like a car in Florida. A massive engine for absolutely no reason.

Guest neesy111

I do like the idea. A front line of Jonas, Carrol and Ben Arfa would be spermworthy. Could even replace Jonas with Routledge. They are arguably two of our best attacking players though so it's unlikely that would happen.

Would be a lot more productive.

very true, jonas has never had competition for his position at the club, I wonder what would happen if he has

Ruthledge-----Barton/smith-----Guthrie/Nolan------Jonas

|                                                                            |

|                                  Ben Arfa                            |

\/                                    Carroll                            \/

Krul

Saylor Colo Williamson/Sol Enrique

Routledge Barton Nolan Jonas

Arfa

Carrol

That's more like it. Ben Arfa should be giving the freedom to play if he comes in. Having him on the wing and having to rely on him to track back and defend the other teams fullbacks won't be a good move imo. Jonas and Routledge do a very good job of maintaining their defensive responsibilities and that will be key this season.

Fucking hell, I've said something that someone on here agrees with me.

Anyway I would also consider Gutrie to replace Nolan if needed.

Droopy Dawg has denied interest in Djalo. Might very well be our backup option if Hatem doesn't work out. Djalo is another who can play on either wing and as a second striker.

Krul

Arfa

Carrol

Spot on. Maybe more important than their attacking unfortunately.

Guest taps01

Harper

Raylor/Saylor       Colo        Sol          Enrique

Guthrie    Nolan    Barton

Ben Arfa                Carroll                     Gutirrez

Bench: Krul Raylor/Saylor Williamson Smith Routledge Lovenkrands Shola

:no:

need routledge's pace in there, especially with that central midfield

Add Smith to them three central midfielders and you have our 4 x 100m relay team for the 2012 Olympics!

Harper

Taylor              Colo          Sol                 Enrique

Guthrie             Barton

Routledge              Ben Arfa                     Gutierrez

Carroll

In an ideal world.

Harper

Taylor              Colo            Sol                  Enrique

Guthrie             Barton

Routledge              Ben Arfa                     Gutierrez

Carroll

In an ideal world.

Would be by far our best option.

Krul

Arfa

Carrol

Nolan is out of position there. It's like Lampard playing in CM for England, plain old pointless, they play behind the striker or they don't play.

Fact is all our midfielders are rubs. Scott Parker would walk into our team (turn through 540 degrees and walk back out).

Still hate Fat Sam that he sold Parker and brought in Barton. As much as I like Joey, Parker is 3 times the player at the moment.

It's clear that he'll go to hoffenheim. We simply won't be able to match their 8m€ bid. It's not like marsielle would accept a loan offer over a cash bid when they need money for their own targets. IMO unless hughton can convince the powers that be to release the funds, this deal is dead in the water as far as were concerned.

Guest taps01

Why does every discussion degenerate into people posting ridiculous tactics? :lol:

We're going to play 442 or 451. Get used to it.

As well as including a player that doesnt even play for us!

Fact is all our midfielders are rubs. Scott Parker would walk into our team (turn through 540 degrees and walk back out).

Still hate Fat Sam that he sold Parker and brought in Barton. As much as I like Joey, Parker is 3 times the player at the moment.

I agree in hindsight, but at the time I had no problem at all with selling Parker... thought he was average TBH.

Disagree but then again I am biased. I want to see Scott Parker burn to death in a house fire while pirouetting wildly and being completely unable to go through the door right in front of him because it would require some form of forward movement and we all know he's a crab masquerading as a footballer.

Guest neesy111

Disagree but then again I am biased. I want to see Scott Parker burn to death in a house fire while pirouetting wildly and being completely unable to go through the door right in front of him because it would require some form of forward movement and we all know he's a crab masquerading as a footballer.

This, scott parker is the most one dimensional player i've seen at NUFC, also when he stuck his fingers up at the east stand, that was simply it for him