Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

`here it's just piss vinegar, it stings the eyes`

YOu a french student studying in teeside?

no I'm am not student

just a guy who loves food, drink, fuck, smoking

and see good football simply

What life  :rolleyes:

`here it's just piss vinegar, it stings the eyes`

YOu a french student studying in teeside?

no I'm am not student

just a guy who loves food, drink, fuck, smoking

and see good football simply

What life  :rolleyes:

Indeed.  Impossible to add to that.

made a copy paste and go on Google

you have 2 video and Ben Arfa vs everton blackpool

Viddler.com - Ben Arfa VS Everton - Uploaded by matchcomphd

cant find that clip, taken down? did come accross this "Ben Arfa vs Abou Diaby fight" which is like a out of control school trip  ;D

loved the goal on sat must have watched it a 100 times, dont you just love seeing players running away celebrating as soon as the shot leaves there boot !

cant find that clip, taken down? did come accross this "Ben Arfa vs Abou Diaby fight" which is like a out of control school trip  ;D

loved the goal on sat must have watched it a 100 times, dont you just love seeing players running away celebrating as soon as the shot leaves there boot !

Search that line in bold on Google, rather than Youtube.

found it thanks!

I still think his' dart to the byline was sheer class, the speed in which he gets there before he pulled the ball across the 6 box was unreal. Hopefully they'll work over this more in training and in the future someone will be on the end of one of them, because this looks like it's probably a trait of his.

I think what surprises me about him is that normally with players with that much ability try to take on the whole team whereas he seems just as happy to play other in.

yup couldn't agree more, he seems at ease threading the ball through and going solo. Even for his goal, you can see that he paused a bit to see if he can put anyone through and when he saw no runners...he was like "fuck let me have a go myself!"

That Everton clip is fantastic. Players around him seem to play in slo-mo compared to him (Nolan I'm looking at you). Enjoy him mags :thup:

Loved that bit of Colo taking the piss of an Everton player before laying it to Barfa.

Highlight of the match for me.  Love his little move before he lays it off to Ben Arfa too.

talksport are apparently having a go at shearer re: ben arfa, saying he admitted on the show he didnt know who he was or where he had came from?

cant say i remember that like.

It shows how shit Shearer can be as a manager.... no knowledge at all about players abroad. I am pretty certain CH not only know about Ben Arfa but he was tracking him for a while..... Thats why just he is legend to this football club should not manage it one day....

Yup, easily found and................jesus christ, the guy's technique is simply fantastic. A total joy to watch and seems like he was so vital in most of our attacks.

He holds the ball up great, keeps it and distributes it so well. Untouchable debut.

Wow that clip was ridiculously good, he was really taking the piss. Don't know whether he can play like that all the time. regardless we should give him a super reception against Stoke!