Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I thought it was Barton at first as i caught the 7 on his shirt and the ball blurred into the net. Only clocked on when the crowd strated singing HBAs name.

Doofus.

re: shot speeds, I'm sure I remember seeing julian dicks taking a penalty for west ham against man united with schmeichel in goal at upton park circa 96-98 and the shot being recorded at 99.9mph. Always made me wonder if it was faster than that but the machine didn't have enough digits

I thought it was Barton at first as i caught the 7 on his shirt and the ball blurred into the net. Only clocked on when the crowd strated singing HBAs name.

Doofus.

Barton hitting that with his left would be even more incredible. :lol:

Doofus.

I'd had half a dozen pre match pints in my defence.

Doofus.

I'd had half a dozen pre match pints in my defence.

Should've used the old 'I was watching in a mirror' defence.

I had a bit of floppage going on with wor lass last night but I just pretended that she was Ben Arfa and I had floppage no more. Result.

Amused and frightened.  Simultaneously.

and that was just his lass....

From 2nd half it was ''Ben Arfa my lord, Ben Arfa..." To the tune of Come By Yar

Never heard that like.

Should blalantly be Hatem Ben Arfa, Arfa, Hatem Ben Arfa to the tune of that Follow The Leader song.