Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/157062/Samir-Nasri-Joey-Barton-was-evil-/

SAMIR NASRI: JOEY BARTON WAS 'EVIL'

I can't believe they are using this headline in relation to this story.  Does he really believe that the only "evil" footballer is Barton.

"Nasri revealed he had not forgotten Barton’s antics, saying: “With the exception of one time, when Barton tried to hack

me down, players are not evil.”

Shut the fuck up you little prick.

Was Evil?

:lol:

He chinned a charver outside a McDonalds who probs deserved it for being a mouthy s***.

He has never broke anyones leg tho.  I do remember Cattermole clattering him t SJP when we drew 2-2 in our relegation season.

was that the game when cattermole broke barton's foot?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/157062/Samir-Nasri-Joey-Barton-was-evil-/

I can't believe they are using this headline in relation to this story.  Does he really believe that the only "evil" footballer is Barton.

"Nasri revealed he had not forgotten Bartons antics, saying: With the exception of one time, when Barton tried to hack

me down, players are not evil.

On Barton's return to football Nasri intentionally goaded Barton (who was under great pressure and very much in the spotlight) in an attempt to get him to react.

Pot, kettle, black ?

which is exactly what you would expect our players to do if the role was reversed.

"Nasri revealed he had not forgotten Bartons antics, saying: With the exception of one time, when Barton tried to hack

On Barton's return to football Nasri intentionally goaded Barton (who was under great pressure and very much in the spotlight) in an attempt to get him to react.

Pot, kettle, black ?

which is exactly what you would expect our players to do if the role was reversed.

But you wouldn't expect them to still talk about what was (iirc) a proffesional foul on the half way line 2 years later.

Pot, kettle, black ?

But you wouldn't expect them to still talk about what was (iirc) a proffesional foul on the half way line 2 years later.

why not, he was asked about it and says he was on the end of a similar soert of tackle.

Pot, kettle, black ?

why not, he was asked about it and says he was on the end of a similar soert of tackle.

I may be thinking of the wrong challenge to be honest.

Pot, kettle, black ?

bartons tackle on nasri was nowhere near as bad as de jongs (or bartons  tackle on alonso) but it was meant to be a "marker" type challenge.

DIDIER Deschamps says Hatem Ben Arfa's move to Newcastle United has been thrown into doubt by his horror injury.

The winger – who suffered a double leg fracture at Manchester City on Sunday – is on a season-long loan at St James's Park from Olympique Marseille.

A clause had been written into the 23-year-old loan agreement triggering a permanent move if he played a certain number of games, understood to be around 25.

Follow Gazette Newcastle United writer Miles Starforth on Twitter here

However, Ben Arfa's lay-off means that figure won't be reached, though he is determined to be playing again before the end of the campaign.

Stade Velodrome boss Deschamps has been in touch with Ben Arfa, who had a successful operation on his left leg at Manchester Royal Infirmary on Monday.

And Deschamps has suggested a decision now won't be made on Ben Arfa's long-term future until the summer, though his United counterpart, Chris Hughton, remains keen to make the switch permanent, having been hugely impressed with him.

"It's a great pity," said Deschamps. "He'll need patience, but he'll be back at his best level. He had just started with Newcastle. Now we'll have to wait until the end of the season to see what happens.

"There is an option for Newcastle to purchase him bound to a number of matches. He won't play them, obviously, but we'll have to see what Newcastle do

"There would be no problem for me in him returning to Marseille, but I don't think it's too much in his own plans."

Deschamps comments came as the Football Association considered a "strongly-worded" letter from Newcastle over Nigel de Jong's tackle on Ben Arfa in the 2-1 defeat, demanding the midfielder be punished for "excessive force".

However, it is understood there could be little they can do as match referee Martin Atkinson, also condemned by the club for his abject performance in the game, saw the incident and decided there was no offence.

An FA spokesman said: "We will consider the contents of the letter."

While United rightly believe de Jong's tackle was reckless, there may be little scope for the FA to intervene because of FIFA rules which prevent them from taking retrospective action over on the ball incidents seen by match officials.

There have since been repercussions for De Jong, who was withdrawn from the Holland squad for the Euro 2012 qualifiers against Moldova and Sweden by coach Bert van Marwijk, who described his challenge as "wild and unnecessary".

Meanwhile, de Jong and City have been drawn criticism for their continued silence on Ben Arfa's injury, with the 25-year-old yet to express any sympathy in public for the Frenchman's plight.

Ben Arfa – who will leave hospital tomorrow – yesterday thanked Newcastle's fans for their messages of support.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Interesting to hear from Deschamps but with regards to HBA returning to OM next season, I really doubt that will happen. Ben Arfa wont want to take a step back now he's had a taste of the premiership.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

DIDIER Deschamps says Hatem Ben Arfa's move to Newcastle United has been thrown into doubt by his horror injury.

The winger who suffered a double leg fracture at Manchester City on Sunday is on a season-long loan at St James's Park from Olympique Marseille.

A clause had been written into the 23-year-old loan agreement triggering a permanent move if he played a certain number of games, understood to be around 25.

Follow Gazette Newcastle United writer Miles Starforth on Twitter here

However, Ben Arfa's lay-off means that figure won't be reached, though he is determined to be playing again before the end of the campaign.

Stade Velodrome boss Deschamps has been in touch with Ben Arfa, who had a successful operation on his left leg at Manchester Royal Infirmary on Monday.

And Deschamps has suggested a decision now won't be made on Ben Arfa's long-term future until the summer, though his United counterpart, Chris Hughton, remains keen to make the switch permanent, having been hugely impressed with him.

"It's a great pity," said Deschamps. "He'll need patience, but he'll be back at his best level. He had just started with Newcastle. Now we'll have to wait until the end of the season to see what happens.

"There is an option for Newcastle to purchase him bound to a number of matches. He won't play them, obviously, but we'll have to see what Newcastle do

"There would be no problem for me in him returning to Marseille, but I don't think it's too much in his own plans."

Deschamps comments came as the Football Association considered a "strongly-worded" letter from Newcastle over Nigel de Jong's tackle on Ben Arfa in the 2-1 defeat, demanding the midfielder be punished for "excessive force".

However, it is understood there could be little they can do as match referee Martin Atkinson, also condemned by the club for his abject performance in the game, saw the incident and decided there was no offence.

An FA spokesman said: "We will consider the contents of the letter."

While United rightly believe de Jong's tackle was reckless, there may be little scope for the FA to intervene because of FIFA rules which prevent them from taking retrospective action over on the ball incidents seen by match officials.

There have since been repercussions for De Jong, who was withdrawn from the Holland squad for the Euro 2012 qualifiers against Moldova and Sweden by coach Bert van Marwijk, who described his challenge as "wild and unnecessary".

Meanwhile, de Jong and City have been drawn criticism for their continued silence on Ben Arfa's injury, with the 25-year-old yet to express any sympathy in public for the Frenchman's plight.

Ben Arfa who will leave hospital tomorrow yesterday thanked Newcastle's fans for their messages of support.

Hatem Ben Arfa Marseille never return

"Nasri revealed he had not forgotten Barton’s antics, saying: “With the exception of one time, when Barton tried to hack

me down, players are not evil.”

Pot, kettle, black ?

bartons tackle on nasri was nowhere near as bad as de jongs (or bartons  tackle on alonso) but it was meant to be a "marker" type challenge.

Ah right, I cannot remember it to be honest, I'm thinking of the "trip" he did in the same game, that may have been against Fabregas though

Mancini's described Ben Arfa as, "an extraordinary player". - SSN.

He also described Given as one of the world's best last season..... (don't neccessarly disagree with him, but his treatment of Given this season dosen't indicate that he really believes that. :lol: )

Guest palnese

I don't see where in those quotes Deschamps has "thrown the move into doubt" mind. :lol:

"There is an option for Newcastle to purchase him bound to a number of matches. He won't play them, obviously, but we'll have to see what Newcastle do"

Which means we'll buy him if we want him?!

I don't see where in those quotes Deschamps has "thrown the move into doubt" mind. :lol:

"There is an option for Newcastle to purchase him bound to a number of matches. He won't play them, obviously, but we'll have to see what Newcastle do"

Of course, the 25 game clause is their for Marseilles benefit, to ensure we couldn't get a good season out of him on the cheap and then return him, it'll have no baring on whether we can sign him or not.

Of course, the 25 game clause is their for Marseilles benefit, to ensure we couldn't get a good season out of him on the cheap and then return him, it'll have no baring on whether we can sign him or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong, does it also not mean though that had he played the 25 games, Marseilles can't refuse to sell and the price is fixed, which means he is ours if we want to. But now that he won't be playing the 25 games, Marseilles can reject our offer or increase the price?

Correct me if I'm wrong, does it also not mean though that had he played the 25 games, Marseilles can't refuse to sell and the price is fixed, which means he is ours if we want to. But now that he won't be playing the 25 games, Marseilles can reject our offer or increase the price?

For a player who don't want to play for them, with a broken leg?

Nah, they had problems selling him when fit this summer. Back from injury next summer, no chance i think.

I think i gives Newcastle better cards on their hand if anything.

And as it seems, Ben Arfa really want to be here...

Just hope he recovers 100%.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

hatem never returned with L'OM

he is a buffoon that took bour could manipulate

he found his club and his club is NEWCASTLE