Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Phil Jones is some player.  17 years old and tackling like a pro. b****** Allardyce.

by the time he's 18 he'll be kicking others up a height if allarshite is still there.

Phil Jones is some player.  17 years old and tackling like a pro. b****** Allardyce.

by the time he's 18 he'll be kicking others up a height if allarshite is still there.

Probably. :(

Really though, got a bit about him, if i were Citeh or Chelsea (they can afford the risk) i'd be slapping in a £10m bid for him in the winter window, can only see him improving, greatly.

Chris Hughton wants Ben Arfa in Newcastle

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

While it is still premature to talk about lifting the option about Hatem Ben Arfa, Newcastle intends to do everything to get back on feet soon the new darling of St James' Park.

This was explained by the Magpies coach Chris Hughton in the columns of the Daily Mirror says that he wants to see faster in Newcastle in agreement with OM. "We have agreements with Marseille and we will do what is good for him. He will spend some time in France, but we hope he spends most of his time doing his rehabilitation here in Newcastle. "Currently in Tunisia, HBA should quickly return to France for a first phase of rehabilitation before returning to England then.

http://www.footmercato.net/chris-hughton-veut-ben-arfa-a-newcastle_56697

Am I the only one wondering why he is in Tunisia? Surely he should be spending time recovering with the best doctors/physiotherapist which I doubt would be in Tunisia?

It's as important to fix the mind as well as the body. Probably with family and whatnot.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

all this is very well

country's air will do him good

with the family at the seaside with a temperature of 25 °

mieu nothing for morale before starting fase de réudication which may be long  :thup: