Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Some good/bad news come the end of the season. Ben Arfa will be allowed to tell Marseille that he wants to buy out his contract and they won't be able to stop him. This would probably cost £4-6m.

It is 3 million euro

He left a club playing champions league football for a relegation club like Newcastle in the first place didn't he? Have a little faith man. Sick of reading grim, defeatist posts from negative pessimists.

A club like Real Madrid would have no interest in Ben Arfa.  :idiot2:

He's good enough for Barcelona and Real. Has enough quality to play there.

Don't doubt it but they wouldn't be interested. He would be a small fish in their squad. Do you think ben arfa would prefer to sit on the bench at madrid than play week in week out?

Don't doubt it but they wouldn't be interested. He would be a small fish in their squad. Do you think ben arfa would prefer to sit on the bench at madrid than play week in week out?

I just said that he's good enough to play for them, nothing else. Imo he's better than Di Maria who starts for them. I hope he stays with us, and if we start earning some points and climb the table he might join us (i hope so), but we certainly have to start deliver sooner rather than later.

I just said that he's good enough to play for them, nothing else. Imo he's better than Di Maria who starts for them. I hope he stays with us, and if we start earning some points and climb the table he might join us (i hope so), but we certainly have to start deliver sooner rather than later.

Ah right ok. Well I hope he does choose us over a much bigger team. Would at least give us some bragging rights! haha

Fucking hell. Prior to his leg break, he was good enough to be a Kinkladze/Kanchelskis/Di Canio/Zola/Juninho style cult hero if his attitude turned out OK. Now he's got a broken leg he is a completely unproven player who many good (not top) clubs wont consider looking at until he proves his fitness and form.

Very true. If Hughton's still willing to take a punt on him (which sounds very likely), there'll be even less competition for his signature come next season. Even moreso, considering how overwhelmed he's been by the support from the fans here since the leg break.

Fucking hell. Prior to his leg break, he was good enough to be a Kinkladze/Kanchelskis/Di Canio/Zola/Juninho style cult hero if his attitude turned out OK. Now he's got a broken leg he is a completely unproven player who many good (not top) clubs wont consider looking at until he proves his fitness and form.

He was touted as the best player to come out of france in his generation from the age of 14 tbf.  Wen't to his head, he seems to have got over this now.

I honestly don't think he would look out of place in a top Champions League club, and that is from seeing him more than just a goal against Everton. Maybe not a starter for Barca or Real, but certainly not too far off them.