Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Roger Kint

"Next season? He will play a central role in our attacking line. I want to use him as a playmaker, a number 10, just behind one forward."

:thup:

Just wait til July, Hatem is like a new signing, we have enough cover up front without buying.............

Guest bimpy474

My lad got him in Match Attax today. Same pack as Nile Ranger - highlight of the week if I'm honest

Same here.........wooooo spooky........if i'm honest i'm the one who loves em, although the missus thinks i'm a bit strange updating the lads match league ladder chart thingy thats on the fridge, magnet footy heaven :)

My lad got him in Match Attax today. Same pack as Nile Ranger - highlight of the week if I'm honest

Same here.........wooooo spooky........if i'm honest i'm the one who loves em, although the missus thinks i'm a bit strange updating the lads match league ladder chart thingy thats on the fridge, magnet footy heaven :)

Guilty pleasure for me too.  Did a lap of the house after getting HBA

Guest bimpy474

Guilty pleasure for me too.  Did a lap of the house after getting HBA

Costing me a feckin fortune though, hmmm............that kid owes me big time :D

Good. Best players in their best positions. I'd be in the market for a left-winger though, definitely.

With Jonas and Ferguson on the books? Wouldn't a right winger be a higher priority?

Preferably a winger that could play both sides.

Good. Best players in their best positions. I'd be in the market for a left-winger though, definitely.

With Jonas and Ferguson on the books? Wouldn't a right winger be a higher priority?

Nope. We've got Barton. Purely in terms of investment into the first team, left-wing would be a position i'd look at first.

Nope. We've got Barton. Purely in terms of investment into the first team, left-wing would be a position i'd look at first.

Barton should be play CM imo. We need a distributor in the middle. When playing rm Barton has a tendency go too much inside, ruining the width. Had a good example today where Shola was forced to finish from 20 m because neither Barton or Simpson used the wide open space that was available on our right side.

Barton should be play CM imo. We need a distributor in the middle. When playing rm Barton has a tendency go too much inside, ruining the width. Had a good example today where Shola was forced to finish from 20 m because neither Barton or Simpson used the wide open space that was available on our right side.

It was discussed so often that Barton's best position is on the right.

I'm still waiting to see Ben Arfa back on the pitch before deciding on him. Such a long injury lay-off could have taken some pace away and could make him a much weaker player.

He could stand on on spot and still be in our top 2-3 players.

Why? ???