Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I reckon we should give him the whole of next season off just to make sure. Get him super duper healed. Statistics say that players who don't play pick up less injuries than those that do.

I reckon we should give him the whole of next season off just to make sure. Get him super duper healed. Statistics say that players who don't play pick up less injuries than those that do.

O0 :snod:

People go way over the top about this lad like.

When Tiote and a left back are considered Newcastle wank material is it any surprise? Try looking at from a self-confessed Keeganite viewpoint which I'm sure you are.

france should work an invite to the copa america if spain don't take it, get him fit and ready for us for the start of next season :thup:

only for them to hand him back injured to us, no thanks...would rather he build his match fitness gradually with us

Whuh? You took that in all seriousness?  :lol: Agree with the last part though

:lol:

I actually don't remember. May have been a black merc s someting. Gorgeous though.

I think we're blind when it comes to HBA. Everything with him is gorgeous. If you've seen him driving around in a black range rover with pink wheels and pink trimming, you would probably ended up writing "may have been a black range rover. Gorgeous though"  :lol:

I actually don't remember. May have been a black merc s someting. Gorgeous though.

I think we're blind when it comes to HBA. Everything with him is gorgeous. If you've seen him driving around in a black range rover with pink wheels and pink trimming, you would probably ended up writing "may have been a black range rover. Gorgeous though"  :lol:

:lol: Very true

Valencia is pretty much the only Man Utd player who I actually like.

Chicharito? Love that guy's attitude.

His praying before kick off seriously pisses me off..! It's all a charade. Just wait and see, soon he's bitching around, just like the rest of them fucks..

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/04/07/jose-enrique-due-to-make-return-at-aston-villa-72703-28477281/

OMAAGAAAD

And it has emerged that Hatem Ben Arfa has pencilled in the May 1 visit to Liverpool to make his comeback from the horrific double leg break sustained at Manchester City in October. 

He went on: “You lose Leon Best and you gain Hatem Ben Arfa. That’s basically where we are.

“I don’t think Hatem will be involved for a while, and Liverpool will possibly be his first inclusion in my thinking.