Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

What the fuck is your problem? Just admit you got it totally wrong.

What's my problem?  I asked you if you were including the Carling Cup in which case I would have made a mistake but instead of just saying yes you persist in trying to tell me dates and fixtures ect.  I know what date it is and I know when the fixtures are.  Don't take your bad mood out of me mate..

I preferred your previous personality.

How kind of you. The Carling Cup fixture is a match is it not? Therefore there's absolutely nothing wrong with what I posted regarding the number of games he is likely to miss. I never said he'd be out for two and a half months, you just wanted to have a go as usual.

What a shit fucking debate.

I was only having a go because I geniunely thought you were saying you thought he'd be out for 7-8 Premiership games.  I didn't post it knowing what you meant but just trying to be a dick.  Anyway whatever, yeah he'll probably be out for 7 games.

I was only having a go because I geniunely thought you were saying you thought he'd be out for 7-8 Premiership games.  I didn't post it knowing what you meant but just trying to be a dick.  Anyway whatever, yeah he'll probably be out for 7 games.

Fuck..The loss of Enrique I could cope with, but HBA out for 7-8 matches, now that's depressing..

You recon he'll be out for 2 and a half months now then? :lol:

:lol: 6 weeks then..Still depressing.

Hatem Ben Arfa has been handed the number ten shirt for Newcastle United ahead of the 2011/12 campaign.

The French forward, who arrived from Marseille last August initially on loan before making the move permanent in January, previously wore the 37 jersey, but has opted to switch for this term.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110812/weve-got-your-number_2281670_2417857