Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

I wonder how people would react over here if Ashley did sell him to PSG next week to make some quick profit?  ???

It is not likely to happen at all...

By the way, a funny thing today is that when HBA was in the stadium, when the PSG fans saw him in the big screen , they started to boo him lol

But it is easy understandable when you remember that he played for OM, the great rival of Psg

It was funny to see HBA face because in the beginning he didn't know the boos were for him...

So assuming he does actually make his comeback against Wolves, he will only have missed 6 league games.  Not bad like, but we've had so many false dawns with his supposed return dates, I'm trying to not get too excited  :undecided:

Guest mimifrench

A French journalist who knows well Hatem (almost his friend) said on his blog (answering bloggers who wanted news on Hba) that he is not going to play until end of October !

He also added that it will take time, a lot of time... And, the more important, Hba needs to be given time.

So i wanted to know one thing : what do you expect from him when he comes back ?

I hope you don't expect him to be a savior or win games by himself, score a hatrick every game or something like that lol

A French journalist who knows well Hatem (almost his friend) said on his blog (answering bloggers who wanted news on Hba) that he is not going to play until end of October !

He also added that it will take time, a lot of time... And, the more important, Hba needs to be given time.

So i wanted to know one thing : what do you expect from him when he comes back ?

I hope you don't expect him to be a savior or win games by himself, score a hatrick every game or something like that lol

I expect him to play some football for the money we're paying him.

end of october?? getting ridiculous now with all these dates being pushed back further and further. happened last year aswell. It's better to block him out the mind and forget we have him so that when he does come back and if he can put a run of games together then it will be a huge bonus

Hope that doesn't turn out to be true but it's not unexpected.

I just hope he looks like the player he was before the City game, full of pace, trickery and scaring the opposition defence to death creating a link between midfield and attack. A few Evertons wouldn't go amiss though.

:undecided: Hope this isn't true!

Guest mimifrench

End of October? :kinnear:

And then he needs lots of time? :kinnear:

Suppose he'll be firing on all cylinders in 2012/13.  Maybe.

Of course he'll need time !

He had his leg broken and someone huted him in the same leg...

But i think that the journalist meant it in the sens of not physically but rather mentally...

It won't surprise me if in the beginning, when he comes back, HBA will be afraid of dribbling too much, for fear that someone tackle him again...

End of October? :kinnear:

And then he needs lots of time? :kinnear:

Suppose he'll be firing on all cylinders in 2012/13.  Maybe.

Of course he'll need time !

He had his leg broken and someone huted him in the same leg...

But i think that the journalist meant it in the sens of not physically but rather mentally...

It won't surprise me if in the beginning, when he comes back, HBA will be afraid of dribbling too much, for fear that someone tackle him again...

That makes sense I suppose having not played a competitive game in over a year.