Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Injured again according to ITK lad I know.

haha not reeli lol

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/savemefromsinners/meme%20faces%20part%202/th_tn-tumblr_lee1wqUwE01qfu4tho1_500.jpg

The lad's a nutter a la Gascoigne, probably just flat out refuses to play for reservers, believes himself to be a godly player and is current disillusioned why he wasn't put straight into the starting lineup as soon as he was fit (rightly or wrongly). Hope we get him accommodated asap so we can benefit from his nutty genius.

HATEM BEN Arfa has been granted a leave of absence by Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew.

The French playmaker was set to appear for Newcastle's reserve team in the FA Premier League clash with Bolton Wanderers tonight in Leyland.

However, Ben Arfa was not on the bus for the trip to Lancashire today and instead heading for Tunisia to visit an ill family member.

HATEM BEN Arfa has been granted a leave of absence by Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew.

The French playmaker was set to appear for Newcastle's reserve team in the FA Premier League clash with Bolton Wanderers tonight in Leyland.

However, Ben Arfa was not on the bus for the trip to Lancashire today and instead heading for Tunisia to visit an ill family member.

That's what they want us to think.

Guest mimifrench

Why has mimi turned on Ben Arfa recently ???

I didn't turn on him... It's simply because he is starting to annoy me now !

I mean, i want him on the pitch, with the Newcastle United n°10 shirt on his shoulders ! Not in the PSG stadium or wherever. I just want to see him playing a game !

It has been more than a year now that he hasn't play a 90 minutes full football game and now when he's fit (according to some persons), he isn't with the reserve squad !

I hope for him he has really a member of his family ill in Tunisia...

Before, i only followed football game because of him, now i'm going to not watching them because of him... 

Guest mimifrench

In the nicest way possible, I hope that he is in Tunisia for an 'honest' reason.

It was two years ago this week he went AWOL in 'Tunisia' - we all know what happened next...

Ahhhhh, intelectual dishonesty...

Guest Heneage

In the nicest way possible, I hope that he is in Tunisia for an 'honest' reason.

It was two years ago this week he went AWOL in 'Tunisia' - we all know what happened next...

Care to refresh my memory?

I get the feeling you aren't overly fond of Ben Arfa the person. You admire the talent but not the person.

I get the feeling you aren't overly fond of Ben Arfa the person. You admire the talent but not the person.

Couldn't have said it better in terms of the person/talent thing. I'm hoping the injury has made him realise that he can't take things for granted - and has made him see just how fortunate a lad he is (although this is rarely the case, especially with the modern footballer - which Ben Arfa almost personifies).

He was late coming back from Tunisia following the international break. Came up with some bullshit story about his name not being on the computer at check-in, or some shite like that. Missed a training session, was fined. After that incident his relationship with Deschamps deteriorated.

Couldn't have said it better in terms of the person/talent thing. I'm hoping the injury has made him realise that he can't take things for granted - and has made him see just how fortunate a lad he is (although this is rarely the case, especially with the modern footballer - which Ben Arfa almost personifies).

He was late coming back from Tunisia following the international break. Came up with some bullshit story about his name not being on the computer at check-in, or some shite like that. Missed a training session, was fined. After that incident his relationship with Deschamps deteriorated.

Ah right. The way you go on I thought he'd pissed on somebody's kids.

Ah right. The way you go on I thought he'd pissed on somebody's kids.

That's not the only reason I'm concerned about his personality...

Guest mimifrench

He was late coming back from Tunisia following the international break. Came up with some bullshit story about his name not being on the computer at check-in, or some s**** like that. Missed a training session, was fined. After that incident his relationship with Deschamps deteriorated.

Can you just tell me PLEASE, why are you lying this way about him ?

I swear you, i tried a lot of times to understand but i don't see your aim...