Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can we ban these awful people please?

You should have mentioned on your forum "rules and guidelines" that your forum was only for English posters and forbidden for French. Things would have been better for everybody...

Best just ignore insular cretins like ronaldo.

Guest dogbeak

S'ok, it picks up again on page 901.

is that when he breaks the other leg, when he storms out in a huff, or when he's sold to liverpool?

Can we ban these awful people please?

You should have mentioned on your forum "rules and guidelines" that your forum was only for English posters and forbidden for French. Things would have been better for everybody...

Best just ignore insular cretins like ronaldo.

This coming from a fan of Michael Owen, Fabio Capello, and Stoke! :lol:

Bit of a joke when the forum is being polluted by French and/or broken English explaining that our club isn't big enough to satisfy the expectations of amateur stalkers.

they put up with you without you banned.

Hope that he plays soon, and well, to settle all this nonsense.  The lad is clearly a good player - but a maverick who has had bother elsewhere and so has ended up with us.  In turn we ARE a big club in many ways - that has had some tough times of late.  NUFC and Ben Arfa could well be very good for each other - but each have their merits and demerits.  Wish everyone (Franco and Anglo) would just chill the fuck out

Bit of a joke when the forum is being polluted by French and/or broken English explaining that our club isn't big enough to satisfy the expectations of amateur stalkers.

As far as I'm aware this is a football forum where everyone is free to voice their opinion. The fact that they are French has no relevance whatsoever and as long as the English is understandable I don't see what your problem is?

Guest benarfaNUFC

Nufc is not a big club  and Napoli is not big club but this 2 teams are magic (public stadium history player...)

I like nufc since asprilla and his my team in pl but he is great club history of pl not milan or barça or mu

Ben arfa will not accept to be on the bench in nufc

NUFC is bigger than one player, if he can't understand why he isn't being played till he's fully fit and pisses off because of it then he's not worthy of the club. Some of us like the club not just the player you know.

I am very very much looking forward to him playing and being a regular starter, which he blatantly will be shortly.

i dont think he'll start against Spurs tbh. Think Ba will partner Best again.

I think in theory we'd do better against them with HBA in there, but in practice he's coming back from almost a year out. someone like ramsey had to go on loan to a lower league for a while to get back, Eduardo never really reached the heights he did previously. even though he's had training and a couple of games there's still a long way to go.

Guest benarfaNUFC

i dont think he'll start against Spurs tbh. Think Ba will partner Best again.

I think in theory we'd do better against them with HBA in there, but in practice he's coming back from almost a year out. someone like ramsey had to go on loan to a lower league for a while to get back, Eduardo never really reached the heights he did previously. even though he's had training and a couple of games there's still a long way to go.

If not confiance he will leave .Ben arfa don't support the bench he wants play

he could go to a big club but he knew he would often be on the bench