Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Balls! Just watched a newcastle highlights compilation of this lad, i actually cant wait for him to get back in the team and excite the fans with his maverick style.

Especially now considering we have a team who can actually counter attack at pace, drooling!

Going for dinner with him and some of the coaches on Sunday evening. Should be interesting.

What? :lol:

My Dad is one of the directors at The Chronicle, and he's managed to wangle a nice interview opportunity for me. I'm studying journalism at Newcastle Uni'...

Guest Heneage

Going for dinner with him and some of the coaches on Sunday evening. Should be interesting.

My Dad is one of the directors at The Chronicle, and he's managed to wangle a nice interview opportunity for me. I'm studying journalism at Newcastle Uni'...

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/not%20sure%20if%20serious/grand/alain_delon_gif.gif

hope you don't get too excited and stand up throughout the meal.

:coolsmiley: :iamatwat:

WHAT?

And you gave that kind of sway yet Lee Ryder is still in a job

Make sure you have a tug before you go.

God help you if he's brought Cabaye along with him.

Well that was totally pointless.

Many would argue life is. Therefore, it's within perfectly reasonable boundaries that you should suck me.

Just when I was ready to pounce and rubbish your little fabrication you own up. Dissappointed.

Many would argue life is. Therefore, it's within perfectly reasonable boundaries that you should suck me.

Just when I was ready to pounce and rubbish your little fabrication you own up. Dissappointed.

Sorry mate...the guilt was too much!  :mike:

And people believed this was the lad doing Journalism at Newcastle Uni? Class. :lol: