Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

He'll get at least twenty five minutes, can't see Pards starting him. Would love to see him start but it's a quandary. I really like Best and Ba is tough to deal with. I would drop Obertan and have Marv or Arfa on the right.

Personally I prefer to see two strikers rather than one where ever possible. Best and Ba have both played very well so far, there is no reason to change.

I think it would be daft to change a winning formation too much to fit in a bloke who, talented as he might be, has barely played for more than a year and before that was sat on the bench at Marseilles.

Having said that I'm still hoping to see him get half an hour off the bench on Sunday, and its highly probable hes the most talented player at the club. As you said, a bit of a dilemna.

What is the interest of that comment ?

Ben arfa is twice the player Best or Ba could imagine to be... 

If he's better than them, then just play him. If you don't try another system, how would you know that it won't work ?

And you've seen loads of both, no doubt.

I reckon it was stupid to compare them because they don't play in the same role. But yes, i know well Ba and Best wasn't even playing in your team last season... So sorry but l still think Ben arfa can bring something that the 2 may not bring into it. 

This HBA crap is getting ridiculous. He most definitely deserves to walk into the side, he's one of the most talented footballers we've had for years. So fucking what if he has been out a year, he was injured and now he's INJURY FREE. He's even played matches. What more do you want? Do you seriously (from a footballing perspective) want to bench him for Best? At least a loss on Sunday will see Santon, Ben Arfa and Marveaux starting the game after that.  :shifty:

Played matches? Barely. He's not played a full match yet, and has just missed a reserve match and a few more days of training this last week, as well as having family issues to deal with.

Not great preparation I'd have thought.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

HBA doesn't deserve to walk into the side. He should earn his place.

I had hoped he'd be ready to start this game (if he had played a couple of reserve games during the international break he probably would be), however, I'd be happy to see him come on for the last half an hour or so at the expense of Ba or Best.

If Pardew does not play Ben Arfa he will leave in January

Nufc is not a big club the only reason that Ben Arfa is the public has come and play every game as playmaker. If they can go  in a large club to play the joker as the real

Nice.

Guest mimifrench

I had hoped he'd be ready to start this game (if he had played a couple of reserve games during the international break he probably would be), however, I'd be happy to see him come on for the last half an hour or so at the expense of Ba or Best.

Nufc is not a big club the only reason that Ben Arfa is the public has come and play every game as playmaker. If they can go  in a large club to play the joker as the real

:lol: :lol:

Very subtil, indeed

:frantic:

Nufc is not a big club

Wrong.

Well, I assume he's referring to recent success, say over the last 10 years.  Would include regularly competing at the top of the league, playing CL etc.  We're not big in those books.

Nufc is not a big club

Wrong.

Well, I assume he's referring to recent success, say over the last 10 years.  Would include regularly competing at the top of the league, playing CL etc.  We're not big in those books.

aye , obviously there are a lot bigger clubs in the world, i don't think we belong in the same category as them

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnf04ivIaK1qc5yo9.png

This HBA crap is getting ridiculous. He most definitely deserves to walk into the side, he's one of the most talented footballers we've had for years. So f***ing what if he has been out a year, he was injured and now he's INJURY FREE. He's even played matches. What more do you want? Do you seriously (from a footballing perspective) want to bench him for Best? At least a loss on Sunday will see Santon, Ben Arfa and Marveaux starting the game after that.  :shifty:

Why? Just as he could be brilliant he could turn out to be totally fucking useless for us. If there wasnt a risk he wouldn't have joined us in the first place.

This HBA crap is getting ridiculous. He most definitely deserves to walk into the side, he's one of the most talented footballers we've had for years. So f***ing what if he has been out a year, he was injured and now he's INJURY FREE. He's even played matches. What more do you want? Do you seriously (from a footballing perspective) want to bench him for Best? At least a loss on Sunday will see Santon, Ben Arfa and Marveaux starting the game after that.  :shifty:

Why? Just as he could be brilliant he could turn out to be totally f***ing useless for us. If there wasnt a risk he wouldn't have joined us in the first place.

He is brilliant, and won't be useless. He's already shown what he can do.

Guest mimifrench

Can we ban these awful people please?

You should have mentioned on your forum "rules and guidelines" that your forum was only for English posters and forbidden for French. Things would have been better for everybody...