Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

His excuse of bringing on the two ameobis is pathetic and highlights where he lacks tactically: expecting Sammy to put a cross in so Shola can rise above a center half to head home. Traditional, anyone? Hardly modern footie. And the funniest thing is, we were trying that all fucking game!

Fan favourites...

Shola a fan favourite. :lol:

PMSL I hate the useless cunt.

I hinestly think he's still just easing HBA in and protecting him after his long lay off.

Playing him on the right would work well, he'll be able to cut in on his left and create some new patterns etc. Very fed up with Obertan, not because I think he is that piss poor, but because he dwells on the ball and gets into way too many good positions. Still only has one assist and no goals. Even Jonas manages more, and his strength has never been providing points.

His excuse of bringing on the two ameobis is pathetic and highlights where he lacks tactically: expecting Sammy to put a cross in so Shola can rise above a center half to head home. Traditional, anyone? Hardly modern footie. And the funniest thing is, we were trying that all f***ing game!

Fan favourites...

Local lads, always give their all, represent themselves well in the community. Model pros, the pair of them.

Shame they're s****.

I really wish you'd fuck off like. Fuck knows how you were ever part of that united for newcastle campaign like. I agree with most that he shouldnt be starting, or coming on infront of Ben Arfa, but writing a 19 year old lad who's barely played any football off as 'shit' man. give over. :lol:

Guest Heneage

His excuse of bringing on the two ameobis is pathetic and highlights where he lacks tactically: expecting Sammy to put a cross in so Shola can rise above a center half to head home. Traditional, anyone? Hardly modern footie. And the funniest thing is, we were trying that all f***ing game!

Fan favourites...

Local lads, always give their all, represent themselves well in the community. Model pros, the pair of them.

Shame they're s****.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JnxY36Ynyj8/TdYHh4mYbKI/AAAAAAAACpU/4MsRfRoEgXk/s1600/Alan+Shearer+wallpapers4.jpg

You've got this many chances left.

Playing him on the right would work well, he'll be able to cut in on his left and create some new patterns etc. Very fed up with Obertan, not because I think he is that p*ss poor, but because he dwells on the ball and gets into way too many good positions. Still only has one assist and no goals. Even Jonas manages more, and his strength has never been providing points.

Could also switch with Jonas during the game.  Would be nice to actually have a left footer on the left hand side for a change.

Fan favourites...

Shame they're s****.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JnxY36Ynyj8/TdYHh4mYbKI/AAAAAAAACpU/4MsRfRoEgXk/s1600/Alan+Shearer+wallpapers4.jpg

Chances to do what?

Fan favourites...

Shame they're s****.

Chances to do what?

Stop pattering shit before someone hopefully bans you.

Sorry, but I've always considered Shola to be a very limited footballer that should not be anywhere near the pitch for a top seven club. I don't care that he's a local, I don't care that he's always conducted himself in a professional manner - he's simply not a good enough to be playing in a side with the aspirations that we supposedly have. He's a 'loveable' comedy character, and little more.

As for Sammy, unfortunately, he looks just as limited. Yes, he's raw, only 19 years-old, but what does he currently have to offer us? The element of surprise? No thanks.

We shouldn't have to play undeveloped strikers on the wing. He's at a stage of his career where he should be playing week in week out for a League One/Championship side - not being brought on in an attempt to win games - or starting against the best side in the league! I'd hate to write him off at such an early stage, but does anyone honestly see him as a regular in the England squad in five, six or seven years time? I don't...

Sorry, but I've always considered Shola to be a very limited footballer that should not be anywhere near the pitch for a top seven club. I don't care that he's a local, I don't care that he's always conducted himself in a professional manner - he's simply not a good enough to be playing in a side with the aspirations that we supposedly have. He's a 'loveable' comedy character, and little more.

As for Sammy, unfortunately, he looks just as limited. Yes, he's raw, only 19 years-old, but what does he currently have to offer us? The element of surprise? No thanks.

We shouldn't have to play undeveloped strikers on the wing. He's at a stage of his career where he should be playing week in week out for a League One/Championship side - not being brought on in an attempt to win games - or starting against the best side in the league! I'd hate to write him off at such an early stage, but does anyone honestly see him as a regular in the England squad in five, six or seven years time? I don't...

I agree with you. Sami is not good enough defensively to play on the wing and doesnt seem to have enough skill to beat his man effectivfely. All he seems to be good at, at the moment is winning a freekick or a corner. 

Guest Heneage

Fan favourites...

Shame they're s****.

Chances to do what?

Realise that really, that's a bit of an unfounded statement. We've produced, Gazza, Waddle, Shearer and even Steven Taylor in the last 25 years, I could think of worse production lines.

Guest hatem garrincha

He will never play like Best, he's not good on the air...he's not a "target" man....he will never play like Obertan, he will never "work hard" or "track back" like Jonas.

He will never play like Best, he's not good on the air...he's not a "target" man....he will never play like Obertan, he will never "work hard" or "track back" like Jonas.

Whilst at Lyon and Marseille, how much did he play behind the striker(s) as a number 10, compared to how much he played on the left?

Do you see him as a wide player (in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3) or an attacking midfielder behind the striker?

Sammy looks like quite a talent to me. Just because he's a bit raw doesn't mean he should be branded as shit. What does he offer? Well he can strike a ball pretty damn well, he's quick and he can win a match from the bench by beating a man then lacing it into the bottom corner. Ben Arfa should be starting but if he's not it doesn't mean Sammy's a bad option on the bench.

Guest hatem garrincha

Whilst at Lyon and Marseille, how much did he play behind the striker(s) as a number 10, compared to how much he played on the left?

Do you see him as a wide player (in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3) or an attacking midfielder behind the striker?

At Lyon, with Perrin, he played a few months behind Benzema. The duo was great.

Geerets played him behind two strikers. For me, that's his best postion on the pitch.

But you're right, he played more on the wings with both teams. He's a polyvalent offensive player.

Laurent Blanc also see him as a wide player...on the right.

Pardew reminds me a lot Didier Deschamps on his players preferences. He used to prefer the physical and strong Brandao instead of the gifted and talented HBA.