Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Alessandro Matri - €15.5 Million

Giampaolo Pazzini - €12M + Biabiany

Really not that much difference in the fees. Matri is a big gamble for Rubentus.

Still can't believe how cheap Inter got Pazzini for.....what a bargain. Why did Samp sell him so cheap? I know they included a player but still....

Though Juve missed out on him, Matri is looking good so far...just called up to the senior squad too.

Where Matri barely celebrated his goals against his former club, Palermo's Fabrizio Miccoli was reduced to tears when he whipped a delicious free-kick over the wall and into Antonio Rosati's net just before half-time in his team's win at Lecce. Miccoli, a boyhood Lecce fan who was rejected by the club as a youngster due to his lack of height, was substituted at half-time having been apparently inconsolable in the dressing room at the thought of having hurt a club that is so close to his heart.

Where Matri barely celebrated his goals against his former club, Palermo's Fabrizio Miccoli was reduced to tears when he whipped a delicious free-kick over the wall and into Antonio Rosati's net just before half-time in his team's win at Lecce. Miccoli, a boyhood Lecce fan who was rejected by the club as a youngster due to his lack of height, was substituted at half-time having been apparently inconsolable in the dressing room at the thought of having hurt a club that is so close to his heart.

if that's true i'd cancel his contract with immediate effect

"wow a player have some sort of feelings towards football, lets hate him".

is that about miccoli?  for fucks sake he scored a goal against a team and was so devastated they substituted him :lol:

it's his job man, at the very least i'd have withdrawn his payment for the week - imagine if they'd lost the game!!

Who would have a player like miccoli playing for him? I fucking would. He's an exceptional player, great technique, pacy, a bit inconsistent but like mattis says, he's in the zlatan mould where his mood affects his game more than it affects others. I love that he had to be substituted. Maybe Torres was wrong and there is still romanticism in football.

Good result tonight even if we apparently played s***.

Fiorentina 1-2 Inter

Sampdoria 0-1 Genoa

1 Milan        25 15  7  3  44-19  52

2 Napoli        25 15  4  6  40-22  49

3 Inter        25 14  5  6  46-29  47

4 Lazio        25 13  6  6  32-22  45

Still think Milan will take the Serie A title, but proud that we've have given them such a scare since Leonardo took over.

Still open, and despite the Juve loss you are carrying the momentum and Milan aren't looking as strong as they did in 2010.

Napoli might nick it, would be grand.