Joey Barton marches into Spain and takes control of the Teresa Herrera Trophy

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have to say it, the Teresa Herrera we have at the Barça trophy rooms just looks awesome. Love how it completely dwarfs the "legit" trophies around it.

Every club should try to get one of those, really.

You mean if we win it we get a life size replica?

Guest deporik

Deportivo winning the title in 2000, was one the biggest shock's/achievements of the last decade in european football

Had been coming but was a shock when it finally happened. One of the three Depor moments I wouldn't trade for anything.

The other 2 were

a) The 4-0 win at home to AC Milan when we had lost the QF 1st Leg 4-1 in the San Siro

b) The Cup Final against Real Madrid in 2002.  Because it was their centenary, they were allowed to play the game at the Bernabeu and on the exact date of their centenery. Huge party planned with big fireworks display and we went and screwed them over 2-1 to put a dampener on the whole evening. Absolutely priceless!!!

I remember som nice games last year' date=' Aalborg - Deportivo hehe[/quote']

Nightmare game. I travelled all that way to freeze my bollocks off and see us get pumped 3-0. The only good things about that trip were the hot dogs and the fact that I didn't have to pay to get in.

Deportivo winning the title in 2000, was one the biggest shock's/achievements of the last decade in european football

Had been coming but was a shock when it finally happened. One of the three Depor moments I wouldn't trade for anything.

The other 2 were

a) The 4-0 win at home to AC Milan when we had lost the QF 1st Leg 4-1 in the San Siro

b) The Cup Final against Real Madrid in 2002.  Because it was their centenary, they were allowed to play the game at the Bernabeu and on the exact date of their centenery. Huge party planned with big fireworks display and we went and screwed them over 2-1 to put a dampener on the whole evening. Absolutely priceless!!!

I remember som nice games last year' date=' Aalborg - Deportivo hehe[/quote']

Nightmare game. I travelled all that way to freeze my bollocks off and see us get pumped 3-0. The only good things about that trip were the hot dogs and the fact that I didn't have to pay to get in.

Hehe saw the home game in Aalborg, great night hehe, what Aalborg did that season is officielly the best performance by a Danish team ever...

You get one of these. Same size, just not as well built/guilded.

http://deportes.orange.es/deportes/img/efe/2238422w.jpg

We've got to win this.

Think of all the children that visit NUFC's trophy cabinet on the stadium tours for the next 1000 years. They will want to know all about Alan Smith, Kevin Nolan, and Leon Best.