Joey Barton marches into Spain and takes control of the Teresa Herrera Trophy

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deportivo had won it the previous nine seasons as well, nice

According to Wiki'Wiki' Athletico Madrid won it in 2009 and Deportivo won it 9 times in a row prior to that...that commentator was a mong.

Guest neesy111

Deportivo had won it the previous nine seasons as well, nice

They lost it last year to At. Madrid

bloody commentator

Guest deporik

Congratulations to you all. Would have been nice to see a 3-3 and then pens but wasn't to be.

If there are any pics posted on Depor's International Site of your players with the trophy, I'll post them here tomorrow or give you a link.

Congratulations to you all. Would have been nice to see a 3-3 and then pens but wasn't to be.

If there are any pics posted on Depor's International Site of your players with the trophy, I'll post them here tomorrow or give you a link.

:thup:

Thanks very much, and good luck for this season.

Thanks deporik. :thup: