Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

Guest HGB1892

Can those of you watchin on ESPN kindly post your comments about 2 minutes after the event so it's in time with my PC. Cheers.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can those of you watchin on ESPN kindly post your comments about 2 minutes after the event so it's in time with my PC. Cheers.

You sound like my mate when he's watching on HD and I'm celebrating a goal before he's seen it.  :iamatwat:

Guest HGB1892

This game is further proof that those scottish cunts should never be allowed to play in England without working their way up the leagues. They're being outclassed by a team who will probably still finish bottom 6.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Waddle should shut up.

"He's got to have a shot on he's left."

No you turd, the pass inside to Nolan was a great idea, just over hit. Far more chance of Nolan scoring inside the area, than Routledge on his left outside the area.

Guest HGB1892

You sound like my mate when he's watching on HD and I'm celebrating a goal before he's seen it.  :iamatwat:

I love HD mind.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I love HD mind.

I wasn't bothered about it until I saw a game at my mates, now I can help but notice the fuzz outline around the players when its on the fixed camera view.  :doh: