Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Still in Accra?

:lol:

With all the chaos, the club have forgot about him! He's probablly swimming here, he aint gonna be happy when he turns up on Whitley Bay beach to find out whats been going on.

Can he swim?

Actually, that wont be necessary as he can walk on water.

Still in Accra?

With all the chaos, the club have forgot about him! He's probablly swimming here, he aint gonna be happy when he turns up on Whitley Bay beach to find out whats been going on.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Still in Accra?

:lol: :lol:

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Asked #NUFC about Tiote - he's still awaiting visa, so not back yet. These things can take time, apparently.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

However, expected back next week in time for Arsenal game. Assured there's nothing unusual in delay.

19 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

What a fucking ridiculous preseason. A visa takes 7 days to sort out. I have a 10 year visa to the UK that I got 7 days after applying. What the fuck is the club doing. This shit should have been sorted out in the summer right after the season ended, not one week before we kick off.

Absolutely inexcusable to be honest, the last chance we have to put out the side that will start the first game of the season and one of our best players (if not the best) will not be able to play, because of a visa problem.

Not buying any of this "this is normal process" crap, this could have been avoided with a half decent admin team. Perhaps this is a consequence of lay off all those people when we went down ??

First I've heard of this and all I can say is jesus fucking wept. Just over a week before the season begins and one of our, if not the most, important players is stuck trying to get into the country. It just wouldn't happen anywhere else.

It only takes one little hiccup. I've been in the situation where you have to go back home to renew your visa when working abroad, for working in the US that renewal process usually took a couple of weeks. But the one thing that was consistent with my renewals is that I was ble to schedule them at a time the was convenient for me. Perhaps when he was rested at the ended of the season, or maybe straight after the last game. Totally avoidable.