Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

There's absolutely no reason to not play him.

We need him on the pitch.

Guthrie did well but lets not get carried away, we need to play our best players whenever we can (a few exceptions like Raylor at the moment tbh).

Three exceptions sitting on the bench. The truth doesn't stop being true.

My mate knows his agent and I have just got a signed shirt for my son. He reckons he is off to man utd either jan or the summer as a replacement for scholes - I thought he was winding me up but saw the same in the papers at the weekend - don't shoot the messenger, I hope it is rubbish as well. He is big mates with a Dutch bloke who played in Scotland 2 or 3 times before breaking his leg - this is the bloke who got the shirt

I said the same, nothing like Scholes but my mate reckoned it was a done deal however he is a manc - he told me this 3 weeks ago but I have had problems getting on here but thought I would give it a go on my ipad

I said the same, nothing like Scholes but my mate reckoned it was a done deal however he is a manc - he told me this 3 weeks ago but I have had problems getting on here but thought I would give it a go on my ipad

:mysterysolved:

Indeed.

My mate knows his agent and I have just got a signed shirt for my son. He reckons he is off to man utd either jan or the summer as a replacement for scholes - I thought he was winding me up but saw the same in the papers at the weekend - don't shoot the messenger, I hope it is rubbish as well. He is big mates with a Dutch bloke who played in Scotland 2 or 3 times before breaking his leg - this is the bloke who got the shirt

Michael Mols?

Not mols, it is a bloke I haven't heard of - I will get his name, apparently he played about 3 times for motherwell ( I think) and bust his ankle and had to retire. To be fair to the manc he is not really into football that much and only told me about tiote because he reckoned he could get a shirt, which he did.

I honestly hope it is rubbish and it does not happen and will gladly take the grief when/if it does not happen.

I am certainly not in the know living down down south now so I will not be on here making any other claims and I don't use twitter and all that rubbish.

Read into it what you like but he was convinced

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He fit for the weekend aye? Would love to see him (or anyone tbf) snap Cahill in two.

Got a feeling he won't. Probably wrong mind.

Not mols, it is a bloke I haven't heard of - I will get his name, apparently he played about 3 times for motherwell ( I think) and bust his ankle and had to retire. To be fair to the manc he is not really into football that much and only told me about tiote because he reckoned he could get a shirt, which he did.

I honestly hope it is rubbish and it does not happen and will gladly take the grief when/if it does not happen.

I am certainly not in the know living down down south now so I will not be on here making any other claims and I don't use twitter and all that rubbish.

Cool story bro

I can't confirm any of this but my reliable source may contradict al.c's reliable source. My source may be an unnamed footballer from Timbuktu who probably plays from a side somewhere in Europe. He claims he thinks he knows Tiote's agent who might of told him Cheik recently had the club's logo inked into his nuts.

I don't know if this is true but it backs up recent stories in the local press that Tiote is happy at the club. Don't shoot the messanger.

3 posts. Nuff said.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP: "Obertan was outstanding at Stoke, it is a big blow" On Tiote: "We will wait and see"

Pretty inconclusive on Tiote, the fact he isn't 100% ruled out is promising though.  Would rather he played in this, but if he didn't, you would be pretty hopeful he'd be fit enough to play against City in two weeks time.