Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

perch was supposed to have played centre half in the championship where theres more chance of the big boot to targetman type play.

Perch is s***. End of story really.

so was ryan taylor, he's been more than adequate till the last 3 games.

Different. Raylor was never s***. He just isn't the best footballer around. He scored 4 goals against us meaning something really. Perch on the other hand, dare I say is the worst footballer I've seen play for us (except this weekend when he wasn't totally bad). He looks scared on the ball and looks very very weak. Has nothing about him except possibly that he works hard which suggests he should even be a footballer.

it's a good job you're young if he's the worst you've seen for us. raylor also often played in midfield so the goals point is moot. perch looked ok on saturday so lets hope with the teamwork ethic we've seen he gets through and gains in confidence.

madras is spot on here, Philip is talking in hyperbole, again.

:lol: GTFO

No it's not about age though, my dad said its one of the worst players he has ever seen on a football pitch too and he has seen him play for possibly 15 minutes.

Perch looks scared and nervous, like he doesn't know what to do with the football everytime it is with him. He's really not good, and Raylor iirc scored from the left-back position against us at least once or twice. Raylor isn't a very good footballer, but he's never been s*** to the degree of Perch. Perch has no footballing ability whatsoever.

Your lucky you didn't have to see Archie Goolie play for us, now he was s****..........and as for Des Hamilton......

Amdy Faye?

perch was supposed to have played centre half in the championship where theres more chance of the big boot to targetman type play.

Different. Raylor was never s***. He just isn't the best footballer around. He scored 4 goals against us meaning something really. Perch on the other hand, dare I say is the worst footballer I've seen play for us (except this weekend when he wasn't totally bad). He looks scared on the ball and looks very very weak. Has nothing about him except possibly that he works hard which suggests he should even be a footballer.

it's a good job you're young if he's the worst you've seen for us. raylor also often played in midfield so the goals point is moot. perch looked ok on saturday so lets hope with the teamwork ethic we've seen he gets through and gains in confidence.

No it's not about age though, my dad said its one of the worst players he has ever seen on a football pitch too and he has seen him play for possibly 15 minutes.

Perch looks scared and nervous, like he doesn't know what to do with the football everytime it is with him. He's really not good, and Raylor iirc scored from the left-back position against us at least once or twice. Raylor isn't a very good footballer, but he's never been s*** to the degree of Perch. Perch has no footballing ability whatsoever.

Your lucky you didn't have to see Archie Goolie play for us, now he was s****..........and as for Des Hamilton......

Amdy Faye?

Are you kidding me? Him, Ramage, Huntington were all poor players. Especially Faye, but at least he didn't look shit scareless whenever on the ball. Amdy Faye and Alan Smith are on the same level, poor but nowhere near as shit as Perch.

Fortunately I never saw Archie Goolie and Des Hamilton, but since 2000 when I really started to follow this team every weekend I haven't seen a worse player. He's above those lot, of course I haven't seen Perch in the League Cup, but conceding an average of 3,5 goals or so in those matches suggests that he was everything except great.

Ill see your Des Hamilton and raise you Carl Serrant.

He wasn't that bad against Notts Forest like, wouldn't be that concerned about him if Colo was fit but he probably isn't.

I wouldn't be worried if we had Sammy at the back with Colo either. Colo is god. :)

Amdy Faye?

Are you kidding me? Him, Ramage, Huntington were all poor players. Especially Faye, but at least he didn't look s*** scareless whenever on the ball. Amdy Faye and Alan Smith are on the same level, poor but nowhere near as s*** as Perch.

Fortunately I never saw Archie Goolie and Des Hamilton, but since 2000 when I really started to follow this team every weekend I haven't seen a worse player. He's above those lot, of course I haven't seen Perch in the League Cup, but conceding an average of 3,5 goals or so in those matches suggests that he was everything except great.

Faye was fucking garbage man. It was like watching a long distance runner who'd never seen a football in his life being forced to play.

Guest bimpy474

I'll see your Carl Serrant and raise you Peter Garland :)

Guest bimpy474

Amdy Faye?

Actually didn't think he was that bad, for us he was terrible but not a completely terrible player, well for Portsmouth anyhoo.

I'll see your Carl Serrant and raise you a Pat Herd.

Guest bimpy474

I'll see your Carl Serrant and raise you a Pat Herd.

Wooo good one,

I'm all in with Gary Brady, Darren Bradshaw, Mark Stimson, Albert Craig and Darren McDoughnut.

Billy Askew - I win; made the likes of Bobby Shinton look world class. Cost us a small fortune and played around 10 games in 2 years. Some of you have never witnessed real s***.

Ran riot for Hull against us before we bought him though, but yeah, not fit to lace Shinton's boots. Worst i've ever seen was actually a Brazillian, mentioned 7 posts up...