Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

No player thats expendable for them is good enough for us at this point, our clubs arent thatt far apart in ability.

:lol:

Who do you think theyd likely give up that would fly into our first team then ?

I would take PVA or Bertrand for left back which would allow Santon to go right back. With Tiote going McEarchan would certainly put up a good fight to be Cabaye's partner.

PVA maybe yeah, dunno about Bertrand. Theyd only give Mceachran on loan & id never accept tiote going for that. None of them would make up for Tiotes current importance to our side really anyway, thats why theyre after him.

Kalou would probably get in our first XI as well.

No player thats expendable for them is good enough for us at this point, our clubs arent thatt far apart in ability.

:lol:

Who do you think theyd likely give up that would fly into our first team then ?

I would take PVA or Bertrand for left back which would allow Santon to go right back. With Tiote going McEarchan would certainly put up a good fight to be Cabaye's partner.

PVA maybe yeah, dunno about Bertrand. Theyd only give Mceachran on loan & id never accept tiote going for that. None of them would make up for Tiotes current importance to our side really anyway, thats why theyre after him.

I have to admit I did read your post wrong at first :lol:

But yeah I do agree.

Fuck off Chelsea.

Having said that though, still expect Tiote (and others linked with a move away from us) to be still with us come February. Still quite confident that we'll sell no-one in January.

Obviously a ploy as people were catching on to the fact he wasn't playing because Ashley didn't want an injury to hurt his price.  They picked Swansea as an easy game for a "comeback" to fool the sheep.  Off at halftime. 

So lucky to not have been sent of on the first half. Did a Smithesque two footed tackle from the side, slightly behind, totally out of control, totally missed the ball, and he was lucky that the Swansea player dodged the challenge.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just cramp I thought? Best to get him off with him returning from an injury, and replace him with a more offensive player at the same time.