Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

It's not that small, it's just got too many s*** players in it.

Just look at our first team striking options - Ba, Cisse, Shola, Best, Lovenkrands and Ranger. Six strikers, four of which you'd struggle to argue are Premier League quality, let alone top half.

Granted we are thin on the ground at full back and centre back. We need bodies there.

Best, imo is premier league quality.

I feel Tiote has been extremely average all season, and he is still the most vital player other than Coloccini and Krul. If we are going to do anything in these last ten matches, he needs to be fit and violent.

:lol:

FA wade in to Tiote race row as Wembley chiefs eye investigation of alleged abuse

The FA have contacted Arsenal and Newcastle over the alleged racial slur directed at Cheick Tiote on Monday night.

A supporter is accused of racially abusing the Newcastle midfielder during Arsenal’s 2-1 Barclays Premier League win.

Sportsmail revealed on Wednesday how the Gunners had opened an internal investigation into the incident.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/15/article-0-12232CB5000005DC-975_468x338.jpg

Target: Tiote (right) was allegedly the subject of racial chants

Arsenal are still trying to identify the accused supporter — but have vowed to ban him and hand him over to the police if found guilty of making the remarks.

But the FA have now stepped in and could launch their own investigation.

Wembley chiefs are liaising with both clubs and will consider the findings before deciding on their course of action.