Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Was sure the title had to be a wind up of him doing something stupid :'(

Hope we retire the number 24, It's his and his alone.

I was thinking this, atleast temporarily, however no one really uses that number so maybe we should just retire it for him?

This might have been mentioned already, I'm sure he scored three absolute screamers here but the other two were disallowed for offside - one was (outrageously) against Man City when Gouffran was in front of Hart, was there another where the same thing happened or have I made that up?

This might have been mentioned already, I'm sure he scored three absolute screamers here but the other two were disallowed for offside - one was (outrageously) against Man City when Gouffran was in front of Hart, was there another where the same thing happened or have I made that up?

Aye, he did, both disallowed for other players being in an offside position after the opposition keeper had complained.

West Brom

West Brom

:thup:

Whilst of course not the right time to speculate, but I cant stop wondering if whatever the cause of this was had anything to do with why he failed medicals before leaving us.

I just find it incredibly hard to accept that someone of his age and fitness and just collapse and die whilst at work.