Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I saw him live last week and was a little disappointed after reading reviews on here and listening to the Everton game live on radio 5 whilst waiting for the RAC but tonight WOW! Brillinat performance owened the midfield fantastic in the tackle and qulaity on the ball.

I also watched him live last week and thought that he'd played well.

I saw him live last week and was a little disappointed after reading reviews on here and listening to the Everton game live on radio 5 whilst waiting for the RAC but tonight WOW! Brillinat performance owened the midfield fantastic in the tackle and qulaity on the ball.

I did too and thought he had a bit of a stinker. Like the other ten players.

Extremely good today. He's looking like a superb find. Our away game is all about him.

I can't remember seeing a better player in his particular role here, he's just the perfect fit for a DM - even when he's spinning around in his own box he never loses it, and his distribution is almost perfect. I love this guy.

Really? He was ok but could've been sent off quite easily but I think my disappointment came from a massive expectation after reading about performances that I had not seen whilst on holiday. Tonight though as I've said quality performance especially as I think Parker and Noble are decent players, not as good as sky and fleet street think they are but canny.  Anyway back on track his performance tonight was Essien like and there's not much higher praise than that.

Really? He was ok but could've been sent off quite easily but I think my disappointment came from a massive expectation after reading about performances that I had not seen whilst on holiday. Tonight though as I've said quality performance especially as I think Parker and Noble are decent players, not as good as sky and fleet street think they are but canny.  Anyway back on track his performance tonight was Essien like and there's not much higher praise than that.

I meant that he'd played well compared to the other midfielders; last week has to judged on what he had around him.

Guest palnese

I barely noticed Scott Parker was playing. Invisible today.

Parker and Noble were all over our midfield for the first ten minutes. They both faded after that.

:tiote:

Parker was their best player imo, barely ever misplaced a pass whilst the test of their team  gave it away horribly! Given the state of their team performance I think its understandable he want involved all the time.

Tiote was class today, helps us so much when he holds the ball up.

Guest JamesyJazz

Was worried when I heard the stats on radio that he'd only started 3 games for FC.T for the full 90 mins last season and had been more of a bit player for them,but all credit to the scouting system or whover spotted this player,he's an absoloute gem!

How long before the lure of european football and over zealous agents begin to be a factor?