Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I dont  :lol: But the lads coming out of the posh entrance thing looked like spitting doubles of him. I am talking facial features not skin colour before anyone (Dave) starts.

:lol:  I thought as much.

So basically you came to the conclusion because they weren't honkey bitch ass mother fuckers?

Look man, they were Tiote's family, alreet!

Not Ameobi's?

Unless Ameobi has the exact same face as Tiote, then no.

Cool.

So basically you came to the conclusion because they weren't honkey bitch ass mother fuckers?

Not Ameobi's?

Cool.

:lol:, lol glad we have sorted that out! But lets all just BASK IN THE MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LION KING TIOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Not Ameobi's?

Cool.

:lol:, lol glad we have sorted that out! But lets all just BASK IN THE MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LION KING TIOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

I agree.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9293/lionkingv.jpg

There's no excuse for selling him, though.

Agreed.  I hope and pray we keep him.  I still think I'll be less annoyed at him than at Carroll though.

If we get the end of the summer and he's still here I'd be absolutely chuffed and I'd be pissed off if the club didn't do all they can to keep him.

Love it every time I get a text I get Justin Lockwood going mental over Tiotes goal.. greatest SMS alert tone ever

:D

How did you get that? I'd love it as my sms alert but i'm not the best with computers.

Love it every time I get a text I get Justin Lockwood going mental over Tiotes goal.. greatest SMS alert tone ever

How did you get that? I'd love it as my sms alert but i'm not the best with computers.

You have a PM

:lol:

You have a PM

:lol:

And me please Skirge!