Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Play him against Chelsea but tell him that if he gets booked he needs to get another one in the last minute so that it's downgraded to a 1 game suspension.

It would be four games.

Is it? I remember when Nolan got 10 against Wolves it was said that if he'd gone on to get sent off he'd have only missed 1 game instead of 2.

Play him against Chelsea but tell him that if he gets booked he needs to get another one in the last minute so that it's downgraded to a 1 game suspension.

It would be four games.

I think it would be five.

Its starting to get out of hand. One of his very few flaws, but its a massive one......some of the 14 were harsh, but he's missing so many games for us now. He's a great player, but these bookings will scare big teams away this summer. Thankfully!

Actually I'd play him. If he gets suspended then fine him. Hopefully we strengthen over the summer to accommodate his suspensions next year. Like when people said rest him at Stevenage, I don't think you should rest players because you're worried they might get booked.

We'll have to prepare for life without him anyways as he'll not be here next season and the one after when he'll be at the African Cup of Nations for a month.

Guest marky555

Complete fucking idiot. Great player, but it shows how stupid he is getting ANOTHER yellow today.

Imagine how much better he'd be if he wasn't such a tool? 14 yellow cards. Fuck me. Not even funny.

Actually I'd play him. If he gets suspended then fine him. Hopefully we strengthen over the summer to accommodate his suspensions next year. Like when people said rest him at Stevenage, I don't think you should rest players because you're worried they might get booked.

Sorry but dont buy a player too accomodate his suspensions ,its a licence to let him run out of control but a forceful word in his ear to be a bit more controlled would be more sensible imho.

That would be massively harsh though, especially when the yellow he picked up today was so goddamn soft.

Rest him for the last two games. Then slap a fine on him for getting so many cautions.

He's an idiot at times but we can't afford to lose him for the first three games last season. Protect your assets.