Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

He was decent i thought, did his role in the team well. Should definitely stop shooting though. :lol:

could've swore the first three or four times today people shouted "shoot" then eventually there was a collective "no" and everybody laughed.

He was a little reckless but mostly did well. Think it was a case of The Ronaldo Theory and that his play isn't really conducive to playing against lesser teams. Anita might've fit better today, but can also see why people are giving him motm, he was really active and defended well.

Was amusing that after his third terrible shot, the whole crowd were shouting shoot at him when he picked the ball up in front of our back four about 60 yards out.

It wasn't funny the first time. It's never been funny since. I'm sick of watching him shoot. I wonder how many attempts he's had since his goal against Arsenal.

A couple of scary moments (which tbf he handled well) but I thought he was at his best today. Love seeing him playing to his capabilities rather than doing stuff he isn't suited to. One of our better players today.