Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Heneage

Simon bird just sent me this: Looks like it. He's here in newcvastle and had medical

Why hasn't he put it on his Twitter feed?

Bird is the worst Journo this region has tbh. One thing Kinnear was bang on about.

I'd love us to get someone a bit more creative now.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0d9JfgF2GV2AW/610x.jpg

http://www.rti.ci/images/tiote_17032010.jpg

http://media.vivanews.com/images/2010/06/15/91244_cristiano-ronaldo--kanan--dihadang-cheick-tiote.jpg

He's not afraid of a challenge  :knuppel2:

If this happens, the Arevalo thread will probably have been a waste of bandwith

It did at least confirm we were after Tiote...

Would have been nice if the club had just come out and denied it but then that may have just sparked the fires more.

Does make you think that Peruvian bloke was actually telling the truth then for him to mention this.

If he'd came out with that story before we were linked with Tiote in the press then yeah but he started spouting that shite a week after.

Is Tiote really that good then ? Will he be our Vieira or another Amdy Faye ?

Guest Heneage

Twente were trying to hold onto as much of the title winning side as possible having lost N'Kufo and Stoch, I highly doubt he was being touted.

Would have been nice if the club had just come out and denied it but then that may have just sparked the fires more.

Does make you think that Peruvian bloke was actually telling the truth then for him to mention this.

If he'd came out with that story before we were linked with Tiote in the press then yeah but he started spouting that shite a week after.

Probably somewhere in between to be honest mate. :lol:

Arevalo didn't look a bad player tbh. If Tiote's better than him he's going to be a damn sight better than anybody on our books.

Simon bird just sent me this: Looks like it. He's here in newcvastle and had medical

Why hasn't he put it on his Twitter feed?

Bird is the worst Journo this region has tbh. One thing Kinnear was bang on about.

I'd love us to get someone a bit more creative now.

Like Brian Woolnough?