Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

From a quick look on youtube he looks a pretty good solid player who's definately not affraid to get stuck in. Spot on if its true.

He was the one who broke Elano in the summer. :lol:

was a nasty tackle aswell.

Are people getting a little ahead of themselves or should I be excited?

Seems pretty much done mate, subject to the official stuff. That Dutch article posted is from a regional paper in Twente so I doubt they'd be reporting it if inaccurate.

What players could we sell and get 3.5 million out of?  We've not proven ourselves to be particularly skilled in the selling side of the transfer market either, think we're the only team Man City have got a bargain out of.

Guest malandro

Are people getting a little ahead of themselves or should I be excited?

If he’d signed for WBA for £3m it would probably be assumed he was a bit shit.

Cheers again Dave :thup:

Bluestar, bar the given transfer I reckon we have actually done very well from our sales. Even though milner has since been sold on for more than double, no-one (even me) thought £12m was a bad price.

What players could we sell and get 3.5 million out of? We've not proven ourselves to be particularly skilled in the selling side of the transfer market either, think we're the only team Man City have got a bargain out of.

Shifting out shite is an Ashley forte tbh. I'd expect Taylor to be the one shifted if anyone goes.

Edit: hadn't seen that Dave btw. :lol:

What players could we sell and get 3.5 million out of?  We've not proven ourselves to be particularly skilled in the selling side of the transfer market either, think we're the only team Man City have got a bargain out of.

Shifting out shite is an Ashley forte tbh. I'd expect Taylor to be the one shifted if anyone goes.

I think Taylor will walk for a free at the end of the season. Can't see anyone paying a big fee and wages of 40k a week.

He built an empire on it, seriously of you aren't even in to boxing try a glove on in there and see how f***ing awful they fit, every pair, no matter how much they cost :lol:

Do you mean Lonsdale gloves? Not really my cup of tea but they fit well and most pros absolutely love em. Have you been trying on the £6 models in SD? :nope:

Guest malandro

Shifting out s**** is an Ashley forte tbh. I'd expect Taylor to be the one shifted if anyone goes.

Bring in a club-less defender for nowt who has one or two seasons maximum left in him (if that) and sell a 24 year proven PL defender for a couple of million – that’s how to build for the future.