Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest bimpy474

Taylor hasn't been good in the last few weeks, but he's had a few really good games this season. Williamson hasn't

And those last few weeks he's had to play alongside that plank.

Guest neesy111

Taylor hasn't been good in the last few weeks, but he's had a few really good games this season. Williamson hasn't

Not an excuse.  Colo manages to play well next to Williamson still.

Guest bimpy474

Not an excuse.  Colo manages to play well next to Williamson still.

Other way round, Williamson plays better alongside Colo, same for Saylor. Completely different imo when alongside him. Williamson on the other hand is just not as shit as usual. But bits of shit still come to the surface.

Williamson been better than Taylor this season? :lol: :lol:

Obertan's been better than Ben Arfa too. And Cisse better than Ba. And in Rand McNally, hamburgers eat people.

Aye. I've never exactly been Taylor's biggest fan on here and I don't want him as first choice, but he's been nowhere near as bad as that clown.

Wish it wasn't stoke away on wednesday as i want to see perch and colo together again. Maybe it's because he's been injured and I'm overrating him but apart from maybe against stoke I do not see the benefit of having Big Mike in the side.

Well, yeah, they most likely will be. Either that or looking to buy someone to help them out. They have lost games because of it, and they have scraped through games because of it. They are highly unlikely to be able to keep that up all season.

:lol: Taylor, man. No surprise he's kept up his injury troubles. He's the last of the Souness/Roeder-era group of perennially injured players. Dyer, Owen, Emre, Parker, Taylor, Bellamy, Martins - i'm probably forgetting some. All crocks.

Ridiculous how we're relying on him as first choice this season. Williamson's gonna end up having the most appearances out of all our centre-backs. Depressing.

Dare say Williamson has been better than Saylor this season so far. Which is even more depressing as i don't really rate Williamson too highly (he's average)

:serious:

Wat.

Don't worry lads, we've got amazing squad depth! Oh wait.

So how many transfer windows have we gone through without signing a first team CB? 2/3?

The last time we had a 4 deep defence capable of playing at the required level we were at was when One Size was here if I'm not mistaken.