Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest bimpy474

Handles in the box (unintentionally), puts on a show like a 10-year old to plead his case, immediately follows it up by bludgeoning Aguero about the head. Couldn't script those 20 seconds better.

Aguero done him like a kipper, if you watch it again, Aguero digs him in the ribs after having a little look for where Saylor was, Saylor saw it coming and did what he did. Hook line and sinker the thick fucker.

Handles in the box (unintentionally), puts on a show like a 10-year old to plead his case, immediately follows it up by bludgeoning Aguero about the head. Couldn't script those 20 seconds better.

Aguero done him like a kipper, if you watch it again, Aguero digs him in the ribs after having a little look for where Saylor was, Saylor saw it coming and did what he did. Hook line and sinker the thick f***er.

Yup. Here's the replay.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm86/javeirj1/Panther%20Pride/Animated%20Panther%20gifs/smittystiffarmagainstKC.gif

Guest bimpy474

Aguero done him like a kipper, if you watch it again, Aguero digs him in the ribs after having a little look for where Saylor was, Saylor saw it coming and did what he did. Hook line and sinker the thick f***er.

Yup. Here's the replay.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm86/javeirj1/Panther%20Pride/Animated%20Panther%20gifs/smittystiffarmagainstKC.gif

I just watch it again, Saylor really is a thick fucker, sucked in and reacted right in front of the ref. Pathetic twat.

I didn't see him as a coward before tonight, showed himself no better than Debuchy in that Liverpool thrashing.

I did. He used to go out to just try and bust Ronaldo at St James'. I remember the game Lovenkrands scored when he just basically ran over and smashed him on the touchline. Then he ran away with his chest puffed out like the cunt that he is.

It's always a race between him and Beardsley to be the go to Geordie to stick up for Ashley too.

He's thick as fuck like, not just the sending off but he has no clue where the defensive line is half the time either. If he's not too deep playing everyone onside, he's doing that ridiculous power-lunge up the pitch leaving a massive gap in behind him... He has absolutely no fucking clue what he's doing if it doesn't involve heading or charging in the way of shots like an utter neanderthal. Second thickest in the team, closely behind Tiote.

He's thick as f*** like, not just the sending off but he has no clue where the defensive line is half the time either. If he's not too deep playing everyone onside, he's doing that ridiculous power-lunge up the pitch leaving a massive gap in behind him... He has absolutely no f***ing clue what he's doing if it doesn't involve heading or charging in the way of shots like an utter neanderthal. Second thickest in the team, closely behind Tiote.

He can't defend teams with movement. He shouldn't be on the pitch against this calibre of opposition.

The guy is rudimentary. Only okay against brutish type teams with lumbering strikers with no pace and movement.

Guest bimpy474

He's thick as f*** like, not just the sending off but he has no clue where the defensive line is half the time either. If he's not too deep playing everyone onside, he's doing that ridiculous power-lunge up the pitch leaving a massive gap in behind him... He has absolutely no f***ing clue what he's doing if it doesn't involve heading or charging in the way of shots like an utter neanderthal. Second thickest in the team, closely behind Tiote.

He can't defend teams with movement. He shouldn't be on the pitch against this calibre of opposition.

The guy is rudimentary. Only okay against brutish type teams with lumbering strikers with no pace and movement.

Which even in the lower leagues is becoming a rarity.

He's a liability with his head up his arse regarding the local hero and England prospect nonsense.

He's not improving at all with age, and really shouldn't be a starter for a club with ambitions. Not that we do any more.

He's improved a lot, fwiw. He'll always be thick as pigshite, though. No cure for that.

What frustrates me about him is that his thickness makes for school boy type errors that a player of his age and premiership experience should have sussed out. On the opening match of the league campaign he goes and throws an elbow on their top goal scorer on a long ball for the entire world to see. Thick b****** let us and his team down with that - even though many were of colleagues were have nightmare matches.

His positioning is godawful, too. There's almost no awareness from him of where the other defenders are lined up

I have no idea how someone has played in the Premier League for as long as he has with positioning as bad as his. When you watch the replays of his "great" tackles and blocked shots, he's played the striker onside at least 50% of the time. Shocking stuff.

Shouldn't start for long time if it were up to me after that. Soundbiting about what we should expect and then doing that; he wants keelhauling. Unfortunately squad dictates that he's a pretty integral player these days. Fuckwittery par exellence.