Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

• 8 months later...
Guest chicken little

got sunderland late-summer desperation signing written all over it. i would unironically love this.

Fwiw, most of Posh's fans seem to think its a bad idea to let him go and it seems like they think the club wants to go for a cheap option instead.

He has played 51 games so indeed seems to me they probably bankrolled a higher salary hoping he would get them promoted and then didn’t deliver

Guest chopey

I know its unpopular to want him to do well, but I'm glad he's shook off the injuries and actually got a full season in.

Same here, I've never understood the hatred of him.

Taylor's heart was always in the right place, but I think folk got sick of his spouting off in the media. Ultimately, actions speak louder than words. Doesn't help that he's also apparently as thick as mince.

I can see him signing for the mackems too.

I know its unpopular to want him to do well, but I'm glad he's shook off the injuries and actually got a full season in.

Same here, I've never understood the hatred of him.

I'll concur, at times Taylor looked like he could make that step up to the England squad, just never came off for him. Like a lot of players his last few seasons with us were one too many, no hate at all for him though personally.  Hope he finds a decent move in the summer and doesn't soil himself with that lot down the road.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems Steve Taylor is a love rat. Somehow, he pulled two seperate hot birds, and gave them both the same lovey-pet name “Long Pins.” Girls got wise and messaged each other. Check out the moves on this smooth motherfucker.

That said, the pics are worth a look. Old mate Steve is batting WAY above his average.

:lol:

Only pics of the one lass. She has a fit body by default of under-eating, but her face is basic at best :lol:

And to then, despite fucking him for his money, do the "shit in bed" thing, afterwards, is why dumb men like ST continue to fuck around with dumb women like her.

They're all common tramps :pow:

Aye, the whole ‘It’s ok for me to use him but not for him to use me’ thing got old long ago. Both are as bad as each other.