Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Lescott, Smalling and Caulker ahead of him. :lol:

TBF I'd have all of them in our team ahead of him (if they had same experience of playing with our players).

thing is none of them are first choice regulars for their club (hell iirc caulkers played a fair bit at lb and smalling doesn't play much at cb either for Man Utd) while Saylor is

TBF I'd have all of them in our team ahead of him (if they had same experience of playing with our players).

thing is none of them are first choice regulars for their club (hell iirc caulkers played a fair bit at lb and smalling doesn't play much at cb either for Man Utd) while Saylor is

Can't be arsed to check but I'd bet all have made more appearances this season than Taylor.

Caulker and Smalling are young n all which for me counts for more as they're only going to be more involved going forward.

:thup: This is what I found funny, not the quality of the players.

Gutted for him, deserves at least to be on bench. I don't really think he is worse than the likes of Smalling tbh. A bit heroish at times but can be a asset.

Tbh, I think too many England players are picked just because they have been there before, rather than form with their club. Totally wrong

Gutted for him, deserves at least to be on bench. I don't really think he is worse than the likes of Smalling tbh. A bit heroish at times but can be a asset.

Tbh, I think too many England players are picked just because they have been there before, rather than form with their club. Totally wrong

Smalling has got much more of a future than Taylor at this level so I'd rather he gets the experience as I think out of all of the ones coming through he'll be able to adapt to international football better than the rest.