Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest Heneage

Wonder if Stretford will back down now he's got his mega money Rooney deal through. He's a real dick apparently, Andy Cole said he was only on the phone when there was money to be made.

I'd sell him and buy Ashley Williams. We'd have £3m left to play with.

How much do you expect to get for someone who is out of contract at the end of the season and then pay for Ashley Williams?

deluded.

Guest firetotheworks

I remember in TrueFaith when they called him Robodefender and had 'dead or alive, you're coming with me.' next to it.

Afraid he'll come back into the team when there's an injury to Williamson and then help Colo get back to his old form quick like by being a horrible influence on the backline.

I don't particularly trust Stevie T at this point and if we got rid I wouldn't bat an eye.

I would use Taylor as a right back and only at centre back if 2 of Williamson, Colo and Campbell weren't fit. I'm not really a big fan of Taylor and if he left I wouldn't really care, I mean we're doing alright so far arnt we? Stick him at right back and if hes shite then get rid in January.

I would use Taylor as a right back and only at centre back if 2 of Williamson, Colo and Campbell weren't fit. I'm not really a big fan of Taylor and if he left I wouldn't really care, I mean we're doing alright so far arnt we? Stick him at right back and if hes s**** then get rid in January.

Couldn't drop Simpson especially after the match at the weekend

I think he's the best right back we have, even if it's not his natural position.

Simpson is doing OK so it would be harsh to drop him now, but I wouldn't be disappointed to see Taylor come in at right back sooner or later. He's a better defender and I don't see enough going forward in the others to convince me they offer more.