Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

People being harsh on Taylor like

Says you, after turning on Barton for a single poor performance after a season of quality.

Taylor's served up shite for years. Folk have every right to criticize.

Williamson should have went off instead.

What? Taylor was shit and on another day we would have conceded a penalty for that stupid rugby tackle in the box.

Serious? Never know on here.

Yes.

What? Taylor was shit and on another day we would have conceded a penalty for that stupid rugby tackle in the box.

Yes.

If that's a pen, I will quite willingly allow myself to be fisted by three convicted paedophiles.

What? Taylor was s*** and on another day we would have conceded a penalty for that stupid rugby tackle in the box.

Yes.

If that's a pen, I will quite willingly allow myself to be fisted by three convicted paedophiles.

You should start bending over then.

What's happened to the lad? He was decent at one point in his NUFC career but he's been atrocious recently.

I still think he's a decent player, but whenever he plays it disrupts a tried and tested defence and everything seems to become panicky. I've got a hunch the other players feel this way too.

He's never been that good. He's a huge liability everytime he plays. Terrible decision to give him a new contract, when he isn't good enough to get in the first team ahead of Williamson or Colo. However, most on here were dmenaidng he got a new contract, which was crazy tbh.

He's never been that good. He's a huge liability everytime he plays. Terrible decision to give him a new contract, when he isn't good enough to get in the first team ahead of Williamson or Colo. However, most on here were dmenaidng he got a new contract, which was crazy tbh.

:mackems:

What's happened to the lad? He was decent at one point in his NUFC career but he's been atrocious recently.

Alongside Bramble he was wrongly absolved of any blame, and his age always counted in his favour.

5 years later he hasn't improved one bit as a footballer and as an athlete he's gone backwards. I hope we sell him.

Yes.

I've never said it was a pen. I've just said that 'on another day we would have conceded a penalty for that stupid rugby tackle in the box'.

In other words, penalties have been given for things like that before and Taylor was lucky to get away with it today.

I still think he's a decent player, but whenever he plays it disrupts a tried and tested defence and everything seems to become panicky. I've got a hunch the other players feel this way too.

agreed. despite his horror show at RB the other week i think he's better out there - less disruption to the defence and he can also bring the ball forward pretty well when he's fit (see the jonas goal vs wolves for instance)

Guest neesy111

Awful defender that just like's to point and act like a good defender when in fact he can't tackle, defend and acts like a complete twat.  Ver lucky to not have a Penalty awarded against him.

Guest neesy111

He's fucking shit.

And it's not kneejerk because he's always been shit.

I've always hoped he would improve.  Fat chance of that happening.  Acts like an utter bellend as well.  WhT was that he was doing on the bent penalty claim ffs