Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

That shot where he had a simple pass to Cabaye in a shooting position, only to sky it. Christ.

at one point in the first half from just inside their half he plays a ball down the channel for cisse but going away from goal, cisse sets off and is in front of his marker, does shola get frward either to the box or to wide to support the man with the ball, no he walks forward, slowly and toward a reading player who had passed him with everyone around me screaming at him to get forward.

he's just not physically up to it, hasn't enough football nouse beyond a little cut inside when in the box and i've never known a player get fouled so much for so little off the referees. (the last bit inside his fault but it all counts against the team)

That shot where he had a simple pass to Cabaye in a shooting position, only to sky it. Christ.

at one point in the first half from just inside their half he plays a ball down the channel for cisse but going away from goal, cisse sets off and is in front of his marker, does shola get frward either to the box or to wide to support the man with the ball, no he walks forward, slowly and toward a reading player who had passed him with everyone around me screaming at him to get forward.

he's just not physically up to it, hasn't enough football nouse beyond a little cut inside when in the box and i've never known a player get fouled so much for so little off the referees. (the last bit inside his fault but it all counts against the team)

really lazy today. at one point in the first half he made a short pass forward to a team mate 10 yards into our half then just stood and watched ratrher than bomb on forward into the box or move out to the wing to provide another option

aye thats the one - just ridiculous

really lazy today. at one point in the first half he made a short pass forward to a team mate 10 yards into our half then just stood and watched ratrher than bomb on forward into the box or move out to the wing to provide another option

aye thats the one - just ridiculous

nhot just where i was that picked up on it, maybe just the dugout view thats obscured for that sort of thing.

Just fuck off now - beyond a joke.

Fed up of having to watch him lumber around in a black and white shirt. A good impact sub, but i'd rather have no Shola option at all than have to watch him start games. There cant be many strikers with as poor a goals per game ratio as him that have played as many PL games, and those that have will have been around 4 or 5 clubs.

Fucking shite man. Starting on the wing, christ. Last week I sent a tweet out to threatlevel as a joke about him starting on the wing and it only went and happened :lol:

Blame must be squarely at Pardew's feet though. Shola is an impact sub at very best. Starting him hurts the entire team; no link up with Debuchy, too lazy to support Cisse and can't cross.

Really don't see the point in playing him out of position on the wing and then complaining because he doesn't have a striker on the bench to bring on? Clearly not fit enough to play 90 mins up front never mind on the wing!

• 2 weeks later...

Can see the logic of bringing him on to hold it up and relieve pressure, but my word he's so poor. Ended up playing CB at the end too.

Thing is, he can't hold it up. He doesn't have the control and gives away more fouls than he gets.

Can see the logic of bringing him on to hold it up and relieve pressure, but my word he's so poor. Ended up playing CB at the end too.

Thing is, he can't hold it up. He doesn't have the control and gives away more fouls than he gets.

Yup.

He's the absolute f***ing worst.