Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest chopey

Pardew got screwed over last year with the Pearch deal and he wont let that happen again......................unless it does and then he will

I wouldn't trust anyone at the club at the moment to appoint a good coach. Need an actual manager first to decide that before just handing out coaching contracts to the likes of Shola.

One of his only friends in the dressing room apparently along with Gozza and Elliot so he will definitely want to keep him. Probably for 75% of that very reason.

They're virtually all on Pardew's side, by the sounds of it.

The board may be ignoring Pardew's requests because they are going to sack him at end of season. Fingers crossed.

They did the same with Perch last year. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I have an image now of the board crowding round a computer looking at emails coming in from pardew sniggering

"HE WANTS TO KEEP SHOLA"

"AHAHAHAHAHAA"

"tell him only if he says more stupid crap to the press about science"

I have an image now of the board crowding round a computer looking at emails coming in from pardew sniggering

"HE WANTS TO KEEP SHOLA"

"AHAHAHAHAHAA"

"tell him only if he says more stupid crap to the press about science"

Pardew and Lee Ryder:

http://i.imgur.com/YKy1cFx.png

One of his only friends in the dressing room apparently along with Gozza and Elliot so he will definitely want to keep him. Probably for 75% of that very reason.

Of course they are. Everyone loves the supervisor that lets them get away with half-arsed work.

Well have to appear that way if they want to play... I am sure the players have as much hope as we do that Ashley would sack Pardew.

Well have to appear that way if they want to play... I am sure the players have as much hope as we do that Ashley would sack Pardew.

Then they should fucking do something about it like proper professionals would. Even that lot down the road refused to go past September with an incompetent hurting their careers.

Yeah, shame I don't get to have a summer off from this joker though. Outrageous really. Hope they're just being polite, before culling him off when it matters.

Guest Roger Kint

It would be class if Shola gets further than England in a world cup.

Oh how that would be hilarious to watch unfold.

Got a cracking chance to. I wouldnt back England to get out their group while Nigeria have got to fancy getting 2nd in theirs

The board may be ignoring Pardew's requests because they are going to sack him at end of season. Fingers crossed.

As Wullie has alluded Pardew needs to have the shit sold from under him to encourage him to play the players whose valued might stop depreciating by being frozen out on the bench.

Hope he does well out in the WC. Seems to play well for Nigeria, scored a cracking goal at craven cottage for them vs Italy and provided a great assist too. Can't begrudge him for making the (prelim) squad, it's most kids' dreams to play in the WC and if he gets the chance I hope he makes the most of it.