Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Tried emailing them already asking where Shola's shirt can be bought.

They don't even have a fucking website, man.

Merhaba

Benim kötü Türkçe için özür dilerim, ben İngiltere'den duyuyorum.

Eğer gömlek satmak mı? Ben Shola Ameobi gömlek satın almak istiyorum.Ben Newcastle United hayranıyım, Shola Ameobi önceki ekibi. Bu tişörtü nereden satın alabilirim bana söyleyebilir misiniz?

Teşekkür ederim

They'll know what it means...

To be fair, Shola's best performances for NUFC tended to come in the Europa League and against European teams in pre-season. He always seemed to score against European teams.

England is in Europe mate

according to wiki the club's full name is Gaziantep Büyükşehir Belediyesi Spor Kulübü and translates as Gaziantep Greater Municipality Sports Club  :lol:

So does that mean he's putting out badminton nets?

good point, are we sure he has signed for the club's football section?

Ah man, Turkish Second Division  :cheesy:

Surely he's made more than enough money already. If I was him at this point in his career I would rather go to some exotic country like Turkey than play in some shithole in the Championship. :dontknow:

It is actually laughable that Keshi thought this guy was fit to play World Cup matches for this country. Completely unjustifiable selection.

Anyway, I'm glad my guy can keep "gettin dem cheques" anyway. He should meet up with John Utaka while he is there so they can meet and laugh about how much money people have paid them to play football.

It is actually laughable that Keshi thought this guy was fit to play World Cup matches for this country. Completely unjustifiable selection.

Anyway, I'm glad my guy can keep "gettin dem cheques" anyway. He should meet up with John Utaka while he is there so they can meet and laugh about how much money people have paid them to play football.

He was your best player against Iran mate

He was your best player against Iran mate

I know there was little competition for the award in that particular match, but this is blatantly untrue. Shola came on in his second half and his main contribution was losing aerial battles against Iran's tiny centrebacks when there were potential chances afoot. He played the exact way he for NUFC since about 2006.