Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Is there actually anything preventing him from wearing a mask? I've worn one to play basketball in the past, but I didn't have to head a football. I wonder at what point in his recovery he will be able to do this.

He has a broken jaw as well as a fractured cheekbone.

There were 44 legs on the pitch at Eastlands earlier in the season, trust it to be Ben Arfa's that got broke the stupid prick.  f***ing sick of him.

Pissed off with Ben Arfa as well. And Tiote is just a card magnet. The sooner we purge the club of contaminated effluent like this the better.

There were 44 legs on the pitch at Eastlands earlier in the season, trust it to be Ben Arfa's that got broke the stupid prick.  f***ing sick of him.

Pissed off with Ben Arfa as well. And Tiote is just a card magnet. The sooner we purge the club of contaminated effluent like this the better.

I understand the sentiment of the post, but Tiote is actually an overly aggressive card magnet who needs to stop being an idiot. Good player, but does some foolish things.

I guess what Kaka is saying kind of ties in with what Wullie (pretty sure it was) said the other day about how Shola, for whatever reason, never manages to play more than a certain number of games without things then going wrong and him being out.

... it's kind of the same  :shifty:

I understand the sentiment of the post, but Tiote is actually an overly aggressive card magnet who needs to stop being an idiot. Good player, but does some foolish things.

Agree. There was a hint of irony in my post  :razz:

There were 44 legs on the pitch at Eastlands earlier in the season, trust it to be Ben Arfa's that got broke the stupid prick.  f***ing sick of him.

There's been at least two or three of his cards which weren't even bookings.  What is he supposed to do?  He's hardly an idiot.

Kaka aiming to set himself a new low amongst stiff competition from his previous drivel. What sort of an arsehole do you have to be to criticise someone for getting elbowed in the face, Jesus Christ.

When do the 'worst poster' nominations open so he can clinch my vote for a 17th successive year?

'worst poster' nominations  :lol:

My feelings ... how they ache so  ;D

There were 19 sets of cheeks that could have found their way onto that elbow. Trust Shola's to be the one. Not only did they locate Sidwell's feeble elbow, but they then couldn't even withstand the impact, and chose to break. Weak! The guy is a bozo plain and simple. Sick of him.

Oh f*** off man you absolute loon.

:-*

Guest Stephen927

Kaka aiming to set himself a new low amongst stiff competition from his previous drivel. What sort of an arsehole do you have to be to criticise someone for getting elbowed in the face, Jesus Christ.

When do the 'worst poster' nominations open so he can clinch my vote for a 17th successive year?

'worst poster' nominations  :lol:

My feelings ... how they ache so  ;D

There were 19 sets of cheeks that could have found their way onto that elbow. Trust Shola's to be the one. Not only did they locate Sidwell's feeble elbow, but they then couldn't even withstand the impact, and chose to break. Weak! The guy is a bozo plain and simple. Sick of him.

This is good fishing.

Someone should replace Carrolls face in the pic where Carroll and Shearer exchange the no 9 shirt where Shearer is god and Carroll is Jesus with Sholas face.