Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Stephen927

Of all the cool facemasks he could have chosen, that knacker picks a see through shitty one. The idea is to hide your face, Shola. Ffs.

Guest guinness_fiend

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/73/34/0,,10278~9450611,00.jpg

:bluestar:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5459/image6lu.jpg

;)

So will he be able to play tomorrow?

"I think the most important thing with Shola is to get comfortable with the mask, and he's not quite there yet."

"He won't be involved this weekend, but there is a good chance he could be involved against Everton.

"We have just introduced him to running and dynamic stuff with the mask on, but we will put him into some training, get Joey (Barton) around him, and if he feels confident with that then he'll be ok."

"I think the most important thing with Shola is to get comfortable with the mask, and he's not quite there yet."

"He won't be involved this weekend, but there is a good chance he could be involved against Everton.

"We have just introduced him to running and dynamic stuff with the mask on, but we will put him into some training, get Joey (Barton) around him, and if he feels confident with that then he'll be ok."

;D

Not yet comfortable? Come on Shola son. That mask looks no thicker than some lasses slap.

Would be great if he could make the bench. :thup:

;D

Did he actually say that?  :lol: