Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Ba was clearly asked to try and get in behind, but looked a bit uncomfortable doing it. Ba is more of a ball to feet and link up guy if anything.

Frustrating that he didn't get a chance to show it. He will get his opportunity though. Shola is just an embarassment honestly.

No reason why he should be on ahead of Leon Best never mind Ba.

He was trying hard, but he was awful.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ba wasn't bad. He'll look much better when we get more of the ball and have Cabaye getting involved.

As if he was that bad today.... seriously get some f***ing perspective.

An embarrassing draw against a top 4 side, someone must be blamed.

He wasn't the worst striker on the pitch but he MUST be blamed.

Well - we must have a scapegoat.

Hope I never see Ba and Shola up top together again. The inability to hold the ball up in the first half from these 2 was ridiculous. Just kept coming back at us and we were really lucky to go in level.

Shola will never ever win me round. I've seen far too much of him in a black and white shirt and the fact he's leading the line at the start of his 11th season here is a sad indictment of the state of the squad and that's 100% down to the management and lack of investment. 

Perhaps because Best occasionally ran, and almost looked like a goal threat?

Shola minces about waiting for the ball like he's Cantona, but then loses it and makes no effort whatsoever to win it back. I'm surprised the useless c*** doesn't get more abuse.

Shola closes down as much as any striker (at least today), people just make their minds up before the game.  As I said in the match thread, Best looked just as cumbersome.  I like both because I think they actually care but neither is very mobile or the next Tevez.

Not sure how Best 'looked like a goal threat' either considering he didn't do a lot (not his fault because the service was poor but he wasn't great either way and I don't think he had a shot? Can't remember anything standing out anyway).