Wolves 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/08/10 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

McCarthy is an utter utter c*** for storming over to Barton there at full time.

He's got a f***ing nerve. Joey Barton has been a saint today in comparison to how he was targetted. f***ing disgusting.

Barton was great for keeping his composer.  I am still shocked how Wolves still had 11 men at the end of the game.

He did well, you'd think he would get his own Bach. Could have easily started Chopin them down in retaliation.

holst right there dave, thats enough.

Barton sounded like a changed man. I'm really starting to feel positive about this side now- we just don't give up.  :clap:

4th now. Its been a long time since we've seen that- even if we have only played 3 games! Love this club!  :)

Guest BooBoo

I think all points on the road have to go down as a massive plus, especially against the type of physical team who I have seen all too often bully Newcastle to defeat on their own grounds.

Guest firetotheworks

I feel weird. Nolan missed a fair few chances, and yet somehow I feel like he had a good match... :dowie:

I'm off for a lie down.

those gay barstard wolves r bunch of filth! really gutted we didnt get all the points, wud have stuck the finger up micks arse had we got a late one in.

:facepalm:

I feel weird. Nolan missed a fair few chances, and yet somehow I feel like he had a good match... :dowie:

I'm off for a lie down.

He was better than he usually is in terms of his general play.

Still offers next to nothing positive when he doesn't get his name on the scoresheet though.

The way Wolves set out to injure/wind up Barton was a disgrace. Henry should have saw red.

Joey waited until the last minute then exacted his revenge  :coolsmiley:

Can't help but feel we should have won that, but a draw away from home is a welcome result.

Carroll is a beast  :thup:

tell you what, carrolls ankle,time for ben arfa/tiote to settle in, good time to have a fortnights break before the next game.

as a fan though and the way we've started i want the next game tomorrow.

tell you what, carrolls ankle,time for ben arfa/tiote to settle in, good time to have a fortnights break before the next game.

as a fan though and the way we've started i want the next game tomorrow.

Spot on. On both counts. :indi: