Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

Guest LJA0210

Why did this clown on SSN use Newcastle news and transfer deadline in the same sentence when it was about Campbell playing for reserves tonight

Guest GeordieAce

"Just heard from a reliable source that Steve Bruce is to make a late effort to lure Ronaldinho to the Stadium of Light from AC Milan if the signing of Asamoah Gyan falls through, which appears to be likely with agreeing personal terms the problem. Watch this space."

Worth a cheeky loan ?  :frantic:

:lol:

We've had a successful transfer window this Summer, but I'm disappointed we haven't signed a striker.

Aye, would have been the icing on the cake.

I know the plan seems to be for Ben Arfa to play just off Carroll, so I can see why Hughton might be content with what we have. I suppose between Lovenkrands and Nolan we may feel we have enough depth for when injuries inevitably come.

We've had a successful transfer window this Summer, but I'm disappointed we haven't signed a striker.

Aye, would have been the icing on the cake.

I know the plan seems to be for Ben Arfa to play just off Carroll, so I can see why Hughton might be content with what we have. I suppose between Lovenkrands and Nolan we may feel we have enough depth for when injuries inevitably come.

That's probably the idea, but I'd be worried personally if(when) Carroll gets injured. Shola isn't good enough and I don't think Lovenkrands upfront alone would work.

It'll be Shola who will replace Carroll I'm sure, and probably Best after that. Definitely a big worry, as it's a significant step down from Carroll with either of those in there.

Lovenkrands I'd guess will get a few games playing in the role just off the main CF, he'll probably get a few games playing out wide as well as we don't have much depth on the wings at all and he's played there before (although not very well, obviously).

out of our relegation rivals, birmingham have got hleb, wigan have cleverley, stoke have gudjohnsen and west ham might get babel. none of these particularly please me.

Good day for relegation rivals. I'd have had one of those strikers.

out of our relegation rivals, birmingham have got hleb, wigan have cleverley, stoke have gudjohnsen and west ham might get babel. none of these particularly please me.

We have Ben Arfa and Tiote