Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

This forum's class. The press don't have a f***ing clue when it comes to this day - everybody's changing really. Keane's off somewhere only we know.

:lol:

I was wondering what you were contriving with that sentence.  Maybe you should Try Again.

Okay, but this is the last time...

This forum's class. The press don't have a fucking clue when it comes to this day - everybody's changing really. Keane's off somewhere only we know.

I laughed. :sadnod:

This Is The Last Time he'll leave Spurs, surely

EDIT: dammit Yorkie!!!

"If we shout and change the colours to make them brighter and broadcast in HD this justify's removing it from Freeview and having to pay for a rolling 1 hour repeats channel! This really does matter! This really isn't just something lads sit in front of because theres nowt else on. Our pundits ARE world class!...SkySports News!!!!!!"

Guest firetotheworks

This forum's class. The press don't have a f***ing clue when it comes to this day - everybody's changing really. Keane's off somewhere only we know.

:lol:

I was wondering what you were contriving with that sentence.  Maybe you should Try Again.

Okay, but this is the last time...

Eeeeeh, we should have our own sitcom.

Our lass has just shouted up stairs to ask me whether Emile Heskey has signed for Newcastle.

Not sure why she asked so I am going to pop downstairs now and beat her to within an inch of her life for being so ridiculous......  I hope!

"If we shout and change the colours to make them brighter and broadcast in HD this justify's removing it from Freeview and having to pay for a rolling 1 hour repeats channel! This really does matter! This really isn't just something lads sit in front of because theres nowt else on. Our pundits ARE world class!...SkySports News HD!!!!!!"

FYPHD

Guest Haris Vuckic

As if anyone cares it's in HD.

It's like watching paint dry and having some scottish cunt tell you how clear it looks.

It's potentially quite useful having it in HD if only for the fact that they can put more information around the screen, but I couldnt give a shit about the actual broadcast itself being in HD.

The screen layout kinda looks like it should be interactive, what with tabbed sections at the bottom etc... maybe that's the next step!

It's potentially quite useful having it in HD if only for the fact that they can put more information around the screen, but I couldnt give a shit about the actual broadcast itself being in HD.

The screen layout kinda looks like it should be interactive, what with tabbed sections at the bottom etc... maybe that's the next step!

I know what you mean, was sitting watching GSS the other day thinking that half bar in the right corner could constantly display NUFC team news, scores etc...whenever i'm watching, that would be sweet.

The reason she asked about Heskey was that one of her stupid Facebook mates has written something about him being spotted in Newcastle.

Lies and smoking mirrors - I am happy to report!

Hate it when wor lass does that to me, though it was how i heard about Taylor getting listed the other day :(

"Just heard from a reliable source that Steve Bruce is to make a late effort to lure Ronaldinho to the Stadium of Light from AC Milan if the signing of Asamoah Gyan falls through, which appears to be likely with agreeing personal terms the problem. Watch this space."